• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dissos change so much with different ROAs. I also feel like K is kinda lackluster nasally, but probably because I tried it IM first. If I'm snorting I need at least 150 mg to hole, and I'm not sure I like the effects at medium doses. At low doses it's "all right", but nothing special. When injected in muscle, 80 mg is enough to hole hard, 70 if I smoke a little bit of weed beforehand. It's closer to the MXE hole IMO, but somehow less lucid and colorful. When I add weed it becomes similarly Kaleidoscopic, otherwise it's typically a weird black void with sensations of motion and music creating scenarios of all kind.

I've also tried it IV, but I think I don't like it much that way. It cuts the duration significantly, a hole lasts 20 minutes, in 40 minutes I'm functional but still a little bit dissociated, then at an hour and a half almost baseline again. Also, for some reason its much more amnesic this way, sometime I just felt like I blacked out. So now I only stick to IM. IM a hole typically lasts around 35-45 minutes, and then I'm still feeling the ket for an extra hour and a half.

Just be sure you have pharma grade ket gotten from an unopened bottle, or sterilize your solution with a micron filter ! Injecting contaminated substance into your muscle is no joke !

Yeah, probably never will IM/IV anything, it's too hard to get pharma grade drugs and I have maybe one friend who knows how to inject. But it would be interesting. Would you still rate IM ketamine worse than any roa of MXE?

I think I prefer MXE because its warmer, trippier, and all around more versatile, but Ket has its place in my heart. It's duration makes it more convenient sometimes. And adding weed makes the holes close enough to the M-hole, at least in my experience. Never tried how mixing a psych would be, but have been meaning on trying that for a long time. I was thinking of mixing it with 2C-C, actually. After trying it I felt like it would pair well with K. It's not very physically stimulating, and it's gentle and warm.

I k-holed with LSD once, on a psych festival in a tent. Pretty intense but somehow nothing to write home about..? :d

Haha I think I understand, Disso Holes are hit or miss for me. Sometimes I've found myself surrounded by nothingness in a deeply meditative mindset, and it's great for deep, analytic self introspection. Sometimes something that's been in the deep of my mind is thrown right to my face and I have stuff to digest latter.

But many other times it just feels kinda pointless. Like watching TV, in a sense. Interesting and entertaining but ultimately useless.

2C-C is great, give it a shot at 40mg next. For some reason I'm sensitive and I get really useful introspective trips even at 15-20mg, but not very visual until 32-40mg (had my most visual trip on it at 32mg one time). I want to try it at 60mg sometime but I use it at low doses semi-regularly and am actually running low with little chance of finding it again... I guess I should weigh out 60mg and set it aside.

Wuts up guys didn't goto Rehab.
Gonna go Methadone Maintenance instead.

Keep me from constantly relapsing. My girlfriend thinks thst it is a good idea. Got a new job starting tonight which is awesome. It's at a different restaurant. Then tommorow of to the hood to buy some smack. So i can test positive when i goto the clinic the next day wish me luck trippy friends. Gonna smoke a bowl now, dont wanna go in all blazed. Its a seafood place, crabs which is cool.

Heh, such a weird system, we'll give you maintenance IF you go buy some smack first! 8) Anyway, good on you man, methadone or suboxone is better than the rollercoaster of heroin, for sure. Stability in life is the important thing.

Wuts up guys didn't goto Rehab.
Gonna go Methadone Maintenance instead.

Keep me from constantly relapsing. My girlfriend thinks thst it is a good idea. Got a new job starting tonight which is awesome. It's at a different restaurant. Then tommorow of to the hood to buy some smack. So i can test positive when i goto the clinic the next day wish me luck trippy friends. Gonna smoke a bowl now, dont wanna go in all blazed. Its a seafood place, crabs which is cool.

You'll feel a lot better once you stabilize on it. Just don't get discouraged by the constant need to go to the clinic. I avoided that by buying mine off the street but even going to the clinic provides a lot of stability and takes away the worries of having to constantly score. Try not to get depressed when you realize it has become liquid handcuffs. Once you've been off other opioids for awhile you start to resent the 'done because you feel trapped by it. Try to use that feeling for motivation to start stepping down and eventually getting off of it all together.

Hey I'm not sure if you guys are aware but I wanted to point out the new tagging system that is partly operational in Trip Reports that I've been working on a lot (in varying stages since 2006 actually). Reports get manually tagged and then we're able to use this search engine utility (beta version) to search for very specific/complex (or simple) search criteria. My goal is to make the TR forum a useful resource along the lines of Erowid, except you can get a report published instantly and you can talk to people in trip report threads. I'm needing people to check out the search engine and help me find any bugs with it and also give opinions on how easy it is to use/etc.

Also if anyone wants to help tag reports I could use the help... I do have some helpers but for 12 years now every time I get anyone to help, they basically fizzle out almost instantly. I am tagging around 100 reports a day, some days less and some days a lot more. All reports ever submitted need to be tagged. I have 2018 and 2009 done and 2017 almost done. The rest... not done. Gonna probably take me years to do by myself. If you like reading reports, tagging them is easy. You just rename the thread to conform to guidelines (if necessary) and then use this tagging tool as you're reading it (http://9931080.byethost5.com/tagger.html), select the drug(s), experience level, ROA(s) and experience type(s). Then generate the tag code and copy and paste it into the report. Goes pretty quick when you get the hang of it and it's also sorta like drug flash cards... you get to know what drugs belong to what category quite well. I think you have to be kind of a drug nerd for this but I personally enjoy the process... I just want it to not take years to finish.

If you want to help let me know, we could get you mod access to TR, you don't even have to be a "real" mod, you could just help out for a bit with this project. But don't say yes unless you really think you could put in some work for a while because I already have a variety of helpers. It's just that the more there are, the faster it'll go.

I'll help, I read TRs pretty often.

While we're on the subject how backed up is erowid? I've submitted several reports over the last few years and none of them seem to have been published. I just sent in two more for 25e because there doesn't seem to be any in their database.

I'll help, I read TRs pretty often.

While we're on the subject how backed up is erowid? I've submitted several reports over the last few years and none of them seem to have been published. I just sent in two more for 25e because there doesn't seem to be any in their database.

Erowid is hella backed up, I still see them publishing new reports from like 2002 sometimes.

I don't know why (when I'm sure that they have plenty of new trip reports to publish), but I've noticed that Erowid is posting "themes" lately. A few days ago they did a whole bunch of old Halloween ones in a row, but under "New Reports".

They always show up in "new" when first published no matter when they were submitted.

I don't know why (when I'm sure that they have plenty of new trip reports to publish), but I've noticed that Erowid is posting "themes" lately. A few days ago they did a whole bunch of old Halloween ones in a row, but under "New Reports".

They do prepare themed campaigns for their triage volunteers, from what I remember from back when I was on the Erowid volunteer crew.

Oh, I hope that nobody thinks I was criticizing Erowid; I just didn't understand the way their system worked because I started seeing reports with all different publishing dates under New Reports.

I've been a fan of theirs since about 2001 and I can't imagine how many stupid things I would've done if not for them. (Well, more than I do already =D )

The other night I had awesome dreams (I posted a mini-novel in my dream thread) and last night I had nothing but nightmares that I never got around to posting. Tonight I have insomnia, so I might as well post last night's and maybe the typing will make me sleepy...

Peace, Love and Faith,
Dreamflyer
8(

Status
Not open for further replies.