• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the ceremony. :) DMT can definitely be incredibly healing and connecting.

I'm doing pretty good, my divorce is finally done (been separated 6 years, moved on LONG ago but she's been leeching ever since and overall just making my life difficult. She's getting one final leech payout from me and then done, never again. I've been trying to get my mortgage refinanced for like a year and a half but she's on the deed (until now) and was refusing to let it happen. Need to fix my roof, replace windows, and a bunch of other stuff. One of my cats has cancer, I need a new car (got a DUI in a night of blackout alcohol rage about my ex, getting my license back after a year next month), basically lots of financial stress which sucks. But, I'm playing music a whole lot, I joined a new band like 9 months ago, and we're playing lots of festivals and shows, it's very fulfilling. So I'm not depressed or anything, just dealing with anxiety. Been using RC stims recently after some time off of stims, which was a bad move, it's got me a little off-kilter but taking a little break (finally not difficult to) and will be taking another long, hopefully forever break after the 2-FMA is gone. I got physically dependent on GHB over a year ago and used phenibut to get off and weaned off phenibut a while back, and my GABA system still feels sensitive which is exacerbating the anxiety I'm sure. But all in all, I'm doing pretty well. :)

Glad to hear the divorce and legal matters are almost all dealt with, that must be such a drain on your mind. I also have to fix a bunch of shit at home that I've been putting off for far too long. Sorry to hear about your cat :( how old is it?

That's cool you're still playing music, I was playing drums in an alternative band for a while, but I got kicked out for being the only druggie in the group...

With regards to GABA, I used to be dependant on valium and it took a while for my nerves to get back to normal once I'd tapered off, I still had shaking hands or nervous tics and would tremble in front of people which would make me feel embarrassed / even more anxious, but after a while your brain will adjust again, it's just a matter of time :)

Anxiety can be more crippling than depression I find, but it sounds like you've got people around you who care so I know you'll be ok :)

Oh and a question for you - ever tried proscaline or escaline? i've had both for years now and haven't dabbled in it as I seem to recall everything I'd read saying they weren't anywhere near as good as Mescaline (Which I've never tried).

What are your thoughts if you've tried them?

Haha, my band likes drugs, the guitar player is the most sober of us but still likes to get down... the drummer loves coke and probably crack the best but holds his life down... the bass player is one of the most turned on guys I've ever met and is the only person I've ever met in real life who knows almost as much about psychedelics as me. He grew up reading my TRs on Erowid I found out. =D In a few hours I'm heading to Virginia for a show tonight and then to West Virginia for a bigger show tomorrow. Played 2 music festivals in June/July, another in August. It's very exciting and very fulfilling. :) Very funk/rock/folk blend, lots of dancing in the crowd, lots of live group improv. Basically exactly what I have always wanted to do.

I have both proscaline and escaline but haven't tried the escaline because a friend GC/MS tested it for me and said it had a bunch of unknwon peaks so he wouldn't trust it. The proscaline is good though and I've done it a number of times. It's nice, sometimes particularly so, and sometimes not as much. It's not much like mescaline. I find it really good for music but it seems relatively contentless overall. it's a nice body high (sometimes produces anxiety though). It may be that at a higher dosage (I've only taken it up to 60mg) it would be better, I dunno. I have heard escaline is similar to mescaline but more potent and not quite as good.

Lol @ him reading your trip reports, that must be so surreal to meet someone in person that knew you from Erowid.

Good luck for your shows, hope you have a blast, it's always so satisfying when crowds dig the music and actually dance. I don't know if it's a British thing or what but I've played shows where people will just stand there and clap politely at the end of each song but never actually shake their tush. You play guitar? I'm a lefty, I've got two Jaguars that are my babies :D

Thanks for the detail on the mescaline analogues, seems to be in line with what everyone else says about them, 'good but not great'.

So weird to think AMT was legal here for so long!

Last edited:
Yeah AMT disappeared off the face of the Earth, it was super cheap from my place and they suddenly said they were out and wouldn't restock. I would have bought like 50 grams just so I never run out. it's my absolute favorite festival drug. I'm down to a single remaining dose. :(

I play keys actually, electric piano/organ/clav and also synth. I'm a righty. ;) Yeah depends on the venue in terms of crowd. There are some venues where I live where it's like everyone is too cool to look that into it. The festival scene and the sort of country folk scene have really appreciative crowds though, it's great.

I totally did stock up on it before it got banned, but I've only ever tried it in relatively small doses, I've never gone above 20mg. I'm going to a festival in about a months time, what kind of dose would you recommend? 50mg? Also what is tolerance like for dosing over multiple days?

Keys? Cool, I totally picture you as a Ray Manzarek figure now :D

Hmm yeah, but with a lot more hair. =D

Do you have the succinate salt? If so it's only 60% the potency of freebase. Personally I like 50mg of freebase or like 75 of the succinate. It's quite strong, I wouldn't just jump up to there instantly but the doses you're talking about do not get me there.

Hehe :D

I have the freebase. I remember the days of yore when I was moderating EADD and AMT was legal everyone was like 'bosh 50mg' and I'd be trying to reel it in and tell the kids not to take 50mg as their first experience, i.e. start with 5mg please so we can keep it legal for a little longer... :|

Been feeling good all day, been having edibles and smoking. Out for dinner with my lady and we just stop for drinks first. The trip yesterday was wonderful and I'll go into more detail when i finish the report. Been drinking beers and ate 40mgs THC, feeling pretty good.

But yeah, the 2C-EF is wonderful grab it if you can.

On 200 ug MiPLA and some cannabis, now. Interesting stuff, but once again, pretty mild. It's like EiPLA's brighter sister. But for some reason I already had that idea implanted in my mind, before this experience. Like I was expecting this one to be another side of the same coin. So I find myself wondering how my preconceptions spilled into the experience.

I'ts pleasant though. I think I like it more than EiPLA (To continue with the unfair comparison). I find it slightly more "headspacey", in a certain way. Maybe more present altogether, but still very subtle ...

How is the bodyload on those two?

Think I may start giving these other Lysergamides a go I haven't tried. I'm really just interested in seeing how these two different from LSD.

Would you say there are any positive differences, Like shorter duration? Could be cool for work nights. Would you say that MiPLA and EiPLA are recreational?

Life seems pretty good to you right now Charlie. But you sure use an awful lot of substances, as do most of us.

Could you, or any one else, say that they'd be as happy as they might be, should they quit using any psychoactive substances entirely?

I know my answer is no.

I'm miserable when I'm sober.

The is literally no day I'm not on a drug of some kind. I HAVE to take opiates or I just cant even function. My girl just bought a Quarter Pound of Poppy Seeds for me to brew up on my days off for a treat. Otherwise i use Buprenorphine for daily maintenance. Thankfully she accepts my ways, and then my other mainstay is Cannabis, a must also. Already had batches of that PST and it's stupid strong im taking a 1/3rd of my last dose.

And then comes my weekly psychedelic trip which I look forward to very much. Kinda thinking about switching it up next week and going with a small dose of either ETH-LAD or 4-HO-MET. What would you guys sugest for a day in the park listening to music and relaxing in the sun on a towel?

I've recently toned down significantly on my drug usage and feel more or less the same. I've noticed that when I'm smoking weed or tripping too frequently, some aspects of the headspace sort of flow into my sober self. But I feel like the ocasional trip is actually beneficial for me. Keeps some spark and enthusiasm.

How is the bodyload on those two?

Think I may start giving these other Lysergamides a go I haven't tried. I'm really just interested in seeing how these two different from LSD.

Would you say there are any positive differences, Like shorter duration? Could be cool for work nights. Would you say that MiPLA and EiPLA are recreational?

What I liked the most is that both have ZERO bodyload. Specially EiPLA, its like I havent taken anything at all, except it has a nice body high at times. With MiPLA I found that the come-up had a sedating edge that made my body feel heavy for a while, but after that it had no body load at all.

They are very recreational, I would say. MiPLA had a little bit more of headspace for me, but it's still mild. EiPLA felt basically like a "feel good"drug to me, it didn't have none of the classical therapeutic/spiritual aspect of psychedelics, but instead only the pleasurable parts: some decent music enhancement, nice body high, some wakeful energy.

In some ways the feel like a small dose of acid, but not really because they are much more present in some aspects. And yeah, the duration would be a major difference. After the 4th hour I was already starting to come down from MiPLA.

Hey everyone. I've been away for quite a while, doing life and then for the past two months generally being avoidant of everything. I do come here to occassionally catch up on the social threads and the What Is Wrong with MDMA? thread, though.

Anyways, I wanted to share probably the most profound material I've found in the past two years: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAYxecbGotUz1tjZlymlSc30aENg_S0Xp

Carl Jung is my new passion. He may be the most brilliant man I've ever listened to. This entire playlist from Academy of Ideas is about 1hr 45mins and is some of the most profound thought I've ever heard, and is changing my life.

RE: avoidance I've discovered that part of me is the man child, peter pan, or Puer Aeternus that lives within me. Carl Jung talked about this a lot as well. His most renowned student, whom he said was the only student of his to actually understand his work, Marie-Louise von Franz, has an amazing book on the Puer Aeternus called The Problem of the Puer Aeternus, and it's been blowing my mind. Jung's work is deeply moving for me.

Hey psy, nice to see you post. :)

Re: drug use, I do use a good bit of drugs. However whenever I don't I feel the same, in fact when I don't use stimulants I'm happier. I don't have any physical addictions anymore so I don't need anything. But I really have fun with drugs and psychedelics are a positive influence on my life. These days I very rarely try to trip hard, and instead use them to help me maintain my connection to my inner child/sense of wonder and not taking myself too seriously. I have found myself hardly ever smoking weed anymore, I re-upped finally after 3 months and haven't smoked any of it yet, and turned it down all weekend while traveling and playing shows this weekend. I just find that it makes me less vibrant and clearheaded and it always did that but now it tends to produce anxiety more too. I still love it when I do choose to smoke, and I get a way better high when I do. I also save a lot of money.

Man guys I'm finally starting to feel like a legit professional musician. Played shows all weekend and we got one we played a a brewery last night professionally recorded with 3 video cameras and sound board audio. About 70 people there and everyone was getting down so hard, we did 2 encores. The guy who owns the place said we impressed him more than anyone else they've had this year. And they're having someone relatively famous come next week to do an I Heart Radio-sponsored show so they get some big acts. Our original bass player rejoined and it's just been exploding since then, we're really going somewhere with this. Every week there is big improvement, and it all feels so natural. I'm so excited about the future. :) I switched my phone plan to be able to use my phone as a mobile hot spot so I can work from the road. Driving 7 hours back at the moment (well I'm riding). Finally getting paid to play music, not making a lot but it's like $500-800 a month extra which is really helping considering my financial burdens lately.

Last edited:
I'm feeling down again. My brother told me yesterday that my name was published in the local police blotter and spammed all over facebook (which I no longer use). My Mom from out of state called him to ask wtf was going on. I looked at it myself last night and the way they published it sounds like I got caught with needles or a crack pipe. I'm so pissed off. I'm sure the local police and judges wouldn't take very kindly to me publishing their names, addresses, and things they're being accused of doing for the world to see. In fact the last time I saw something like that happen they locked a guy up in federal prison for it.

What is the point of attempting to stay clean when they just label you a drug addict anyway. I feel like I should just go back on opioids and nerve pills. At least I felt good, didn't live in pain, and had something to look forward too. It isn't just these things that bother me. I hate the society we live in and every year it just gets worse and worse. How am I supposed to be an upstanding citizen or obtain a good job again now that the first thing that comes up when you search my name on google is the local Government accusing me of something I haven't even been proven guilty of. They treat people like this everyday and they wonder why folks snap and lash out.

I feel like a slave. It doesn't matter if you're locked up in a cage or walking around on the outside paying taxes you're a slave all the same. I don't understand how people live like this without going insane. I feel like I'm slowly going crazy and the more I see about society the worse it gets. If I point these things out to other people it's always the same response. They look at you like you're nuts for not enjoying modern life and go right back to sticking their nose into a cell phone or they just shrug and tell you that you can't fight against it and there is nothing you'll ever be able to do about it. Why do we collectively put up with this bullshit? We aren't meant to live this way.

I just want to go build a cabin in the woods and never see anyone again. I'm sick of being on camera everywhere I go, I'm sick of being in all the databases, I'm sick of my every move being watched to better serve me advertisements, I'm sick of not being allowed to freely travel or associate with other people, I'm sick of being told what I can and can't put into my body while everything I buy is laced with plastics and who knows what kinds of chemicals that are slowly destroying my body and causing cancer, I'm sick of being served shit and told it's hamburger. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

We live on a prison planet.

Sorry man. :( That's some serious bullshit. I always hear you talking about bullshit going on where you live. Ever think about moving somewhere where the people suck less?

I hear you about the world being fucked up. I agree, it is, but if you make your local world better, it doesn't feel like it sucks as much. Some see that as putting your head in the sand... but I see it as the only possible thing you can do. Thinking about it and getting upset doesn't change anything so is basically pointless, it just causes you pain. I struggle with it all the time, but I also really try to fill my life with good things and fulfilling activites, so most of the time I'm not thinking about it and enjoying my life.

I just got back from signing the final divorce agreement... I couldn't quite believe she actually signed it until I saw her signature. So my lawyer is going to file it and then I send her money and she signs herself off the house deed, and it's done! And I can take all her shit she left at my house to the dump instead of trashing up my carport. And finally refinance and fix my roof and things like that. Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.