• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Cross-dimensional chatter. Now featuring mesphereomeantoliopeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isnt a limit afaik. I forget the exact reason why threads are closed at 1000.

maybe its because you cant really find anything if it has this many pages? then again, what exactly would one be looking for in this social thread anyway? :)

also, if memory serves, there has been a longer thread before, no?

Seyer said:
There isnt a limit afaik. I forget the exact reason why threads are closed at 1000.
There was a limit of 1,000 replies per thread for many years. However, the thread that specified this was lost during a prune several years ago. Unless you had a previous account I'm not surprised you're unaware.

I remember bugging Xorkoth and Swilow about this several times when they modded for PD. They definitely knew about that rule and they would let these social threads get out of hand also 8(

also, if memory serves, there has been a longer thread before, no?
Of course, but that dosen't mean it's not frowned upon. TLB(I think, don't quote me on this as my memory's not 100%, but it was an admin for sure) was not at all happy about it for one. ;)

Last edited:
You know whats funny about this thread. It was started not but a handful of days after I stepped down from mod and left bluelight.ru for a short time. Now that I've managed to get back this account after the password was changed/lost (not my doing, but alas, wont get into it here), and the Social thread is now at the closing chapter. 2000 words went by as Cloudy left his mod stick and bluelight in the midst of a terrible oxymorphone WD (throw 300+mg methadone, 80mg of suboxone, 3000mg of tramadol, 12 oz of high quality kratom, hydrocodone one night, etc all leading up to 5 days of oxymorphone 40mg/day for my b-day, then 3 days with methadone in the mix. So 3 days 20mg oxymorphone x twice a day; day 4 20mg oxymorphone x once, 30mg oxymorphone (my actual b-day); day 5 20mg oxymorphone + 25mg of methadone; day six 10mg of oxymorphone, 15 mg methadone; day 7 10mg methadone. 36 hour after my last done dose I could feel the aches coming on quick, going to show themselves full force in 12-20 hours. The WD lasted 10 days with most of it CT. I had 5 days with a few grams of gabapentin which helped a lot, and 4 days on amphetamine (started the last four out of the 8). Not a fun WD. Not looking forward to being suddenly kicked off 30mg of methadone a day if that happens, or a stupid rapid detox some qwack doc thinks is right. At some point i'll have to at least try and go with out opioid for a while to set up a base of where I am at in life at that point with the pain, idealy switching to a shorter to moderate acting opioid like morphine, hydromorphone ER, or oxymorphone IRs for a month taper. Being on 30mg of methadone a day, I'd probably bring it down to 20mg, try to switch to a short acting opioid in a few weeks time all there will be in me is a small amount of short acting opioid. All medically scripted/controlled ideally.

Anyway, I'm thinking of asking next month (4 months since my first done script) if I could try a two to four week holiday with levorphanol at 2mg TID (or 2mg BID then call if another 2mg is needed). My insurance will make it as cheap as every other generic med, and my doctor even has it on his web site as one of the drugs considered for situation where methadone is used for RLS/PLMS aka the one I'm in. Levorphanol sounds interesting. It has a shorter half life than done by just a bit, 16h instead of 24h I believe, more potent with 2mg levorphanol PO = 10mg methadone PO = 20mg oxycodone PO = 30mg morphine/30mg hydrocodone PO, also has NMDA-antagonistic properties, stronger SNRI than methadone, but still not overly strong (I think the light SNRI, lighter than tramadol would be nice. With it's half-life being a little shorter and the duration of the desirable effects match the timeline of the drug better than methadone (8-12 H of pain relief or pupil dilation with 24 h half-life on done). I've heard It can create a heavy nod, be decently euphoric. Kinda like a longer lasting version of ketobemidone. I for one have always been in love with the idea of consuming ketobemidone and I actually got really close to trying some suppositories, but the guy who I was going to get them from had a falling out with the drug forum we were apart of. Anyway, never got them, and will most likely never try it. Levorphanol I actually how a chance of trying. I use the drug holiday excuse, but also be interested in the possibility of seeing how it w/o benzos works for sleeping. Also, other than methadone this is the really only other option for a cheap generic long acting opioid. It doesn't seem like it should be much more abuse able than methadone, so nothing like switching to a short acting opioid. Who knows. I'll call and see what can be done. Maybe that or ask hehe a script for either soma or phenergan.

Yeah D9, the 1000 post limit isn't strictly enforced anymore. It still is in other parts of BL, but the last Social thread went well over 4000, near 5 I think before I guess some sort of size control was felt to be needed.

I remember before I was mod, we'd get all excited when there was no mod around and we'd see just how high we could push it. I think 1250-1300 was the highest attained during the 1k limit enforcement; oh those were the days. ;)

I'd never advocate stims but if you're doing them anyway EPH is one hell of a stimulant (am I right it's illegal in the US?). It's not neurotoxic like amps either. But it's addictive like hell and only cocaine is more addictive for me (luckily I have it very seldom and only for a night/evening). I've never tried any fluoroamphetamines but speed (d-amp) is occassionally nice, especially since I get very pure stuff from my contact.

I was recently telling about how I wasn't touching amps or derivatives besides for fun occasions; well that didn't work out. Ashamed in a way, that's a definite sign of lack of control.

Anyways I find EPH to be a good stim, but I find one of the worst side effects is tachycardia; especially if taken on an amp comedown to potentiate and make it last longer. Also, if you actually take enough to get that EPH high going (which is amazing like you say), the comedown is horrendous, almost like MDPV in that fashion.

EPH is nice in that is doesn't last a super long time so you can take some around 8-9 at night and still get to bed around 1.

I'm a strange one in that I find d-amp much less recreational than plain speed (racemic amphetamine). Racemic amphetamine seems to give me a serotonergic-like high, that lasts a long time. It's hands down my favorite drug for active days out camping.

As for the rest of your post; I have never had a sedating psychedelic (sedating anti-cholinergics, yeah). I remember Roger telling me how relaxing 2C-C was, I took a modest dose, enough get passed that trip-threshold but certainly not strong. Well, relaxing my ass, I gave him shit because of how energetically high I was :D

Tryptamines seem to be even worse; I find them less relaxing than phenethylamines.

I'm a strange one in that I find d-amp much less recreational than plain speed (racemic amphetamine). Racemic amphetamine seems to give me a serotonergic-like high, that lasts a long time. It's hands down my favorite drug for active days out camping.

I'm a little confused here. Maybe it is because of a different terminology we use here but d-amp is called speed here. What's the difference between d-amp and racemic amphetamine?

Tryptamines seem to be even worse; I find them less relaxing than phenethylamines.

Not even 4-AcO-DMT gets you sedated? It's almost like an opiate high physically. Weird.

About EPH, I've always avoided the comedowns with Lyrica and mirtazapine. They completely erase any crash.

Edit: Holy fuck the EPH is kicking hard right now. Intense rushes of euphoria. I'm very happy I took 15 mg clonazepam, I'd freak out otherwise.

About the tachycardia, 1000 mg magnesium citrate does wonders for that. I've never mixed EPH with amphs and won't do it either. It's intense enough on it's own. I couldn't imagine adding another stimulant right now. Also there's a huge difference regarding the ROA. I've taken it orally today and it has been quite mellow, but now when I snorted 15 mg it blew me away. Snorting puts a much harder strain on the heart.

Last edited:
popped a valum earlier and hoofed a line of MXE just now.... lovely. this could get nice and twisted. headphones and decent music soon i reckon =D

hey people :)
hope you are all doing well.

ive not been around these parts in a loooooooooong time eh?

its bicycle day as well as 4/20 next week! :D
anybody doing anything interesting for it?

much love <3

Damnit.

I would so try to set up an RC lab if it weren't for the fact that it's a grey market. That, combined with the fact that I also personally trip a lot, might be the perfect recipe for severe government-related paranoia. :p

Inner conflict... hmm...

^^You just need to set up a floating lab in international waters or something ;)

Yeah D9, the 1000 post limit isn't strictly enforced anymore.
So I see lol

I'm a little confused here. Maybe it is because of a different terminology we use here but d-amp is called speed here. What's the difference between d-amp and racemic amphetamine?

d-amphetamine and l-amphetamine are mirror images of the same molecule; amphetamine has a carbon that's attached to 4 different groups with no two being the same, so it has the interesting geometrical property of having two possible mirror-image orientations in 3D space. The two orientations have the same physical properties, except they rotate the plane of polarized light in different directions (and they interact with the brain's receptor proteins in different ways -- although that isn't a physical property). The d-isomer (stands for dextrorotatory, dextro from i think the latin word for right handed) is called that because it rotates the plane of polarized light in the clockwise direction and the l isomer (for levorotatory) rotates it counterclockwise.

A racemic mixture is a 50/50 mixture of the two isomers. The speed that's sold on the black market in Europe is usually racemic.

I figured to let this run to 100 pages, since it's been doing at least that since I've been on board.

In other news, nothing like a good cigar (a Humo Jaguar, which I have recently developed a fondness for) on a rainy day. I gues I've been in a mood to blow off all my money on the societally endorsed drugs.

My BP is higher than normal lately (I think it's BP anyway), getting twitches in arm/leg muscles 'specially as evening approaches. Symptoms of a developing physical dependency to alcohol? I have been drinking a lil' in the day sometimes because I've been having cigars (with booze+soda, for taste and to increase the pleasantness of the high)....I've had much larger amounts every evening than I have been having per day with no ill effects in times past though. In any case guess a good break is in order...

On the other hand, I'm able to think in slightly psychedelic/dissociative ways while sober which is neat. Though the fact that my mind feels like it's had several less drinks than my body is bothersome.

Last edited:
i think international waters still are regulated though... i remember reading up on that a few years back, and the idea of setting up illegal businesss there isnt really phesable.
NKB, i do think you need a break man, i mean, twitches without any cause? drinking in the day?.... time to invest in a new hobby perhaps and leave the bottle for the weekends...

d-amphetamine and l-amphetamine are mirror images of the same molecule; amphetamine has a carbon that's attached to 4 different groups with no two being the same, so it has the interesting geometrical property of having two possible mirror-image orientations in 3D space. The two orientations have the same physical properties, except they rotate the plane of polarized light in different directions (and they interact with the brain's receptor proteins in different ways -- although that isn't a physical property). The d-isomer (stands for dextrorotatory, dextro from i think the latin word for right handed) is called that because it rotates the plane of polarized light in the clockwise direction and the l isomer (for levorotatory) rotates it counterclockwise.

A racemic mixture is a 50/50 mixture of the two isomers. The speed that's sold on the black market in Europe is usually racemic.

Thanks for the clarification. I've thought the speed here is d-amp but apparently it's racemic. Meth is very rare here and people here just don't like it. Including myself, speed is much more straightforward and clear-headed, meth makes my head spin and and my thoughts are rushing, can't concentrate on anything on meth. And the comedown is just horrendous. I guess it's also a cultural thing. Speed has been the second most popular drug after cannabis here ever since the 70's and is heavily ingrained in our drug culture. It's not frowned upon the same way meth is frowned upon in the US. Speed is used by everyone from ravers to businessmen here. It's a kind of standard drug when you want to have fun here. The quality is high and it's always available. E.g. cocaine is insanely expensive and of a very low quality. I've only once got quite pure coke here.

I don't do either anymore though, I use legal stims every now and then but I really do want to quit them and only focus on psychedelics.

Last edited:
I have been doing so horrible lately; slept so fucking bad the past two weeks. This sleep deprivation is literally driving me insane. I could fix this so easy by smoking some bud but I might get a drug test from my doctor when I go in for my next appointment on thursday and I have to clear my system out. I can't take most sleep meds because I have glacoma and other eye issues. Weed is the only drug that helps my sleep issues and it never give me negative side effects. It is insane that I have to test possitive for morphine and hydrocodone yet I can't for weed even though I have a long list of health issues that weed is proven to help. They test people to help save them from oding by taking deadly combinations yet they cause the very thing they blindly try to prevent. Lately I have had to double my morphine dosage because of my joint and spine pain is being magnified by sleep deprivation. When I failed a test from my old doc and had to temporaly stop I ended up having to take temporaly be perscribed benzos for sleep which are very dangerous mixed with opietes. Lol my old doc actualy made me go to a psycologist for a pain managment evaluation to be able to get my meds back and not be droped as a patient.
I really need to move to a medical state since shit will not change in Florida anytime soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.