PCT Alternatives due to Visual Sides?

Zalo

Bluelighter
I was trying a SARM+SERM (LGD+Nolva first then tried Enclo) cycle last year, but found myself experiencing permanent visual side effects. I experience brighter lights/star burst lights at night. Enclo also made things worse than Nolva while on it.

I had planned on doing a test cycle sometime after the LGD cycle, but I opted not to as I don't want the visual disturbances to get worse during PCT.

With that, the first cycle guide suggests not to PCT but I'd like to know if there's an alternative in case I do need it/for future cycles. I'm also not looking to B&C just yet. I'd be willing to try torem but it's impossible to get in Canada, so I need something else. Thanks all.

I was trying a SARM+SERM (LGD+Nolva first then tried Enclo) cycle last year, but found myself experiencing permanent visual side effects. I experience brighter lights/star burst lights at night. Enclo also made things worse than Nolva while on it.

I had planned on doing a test cycle sometime after the LGD cycle, but I opted not to as I don't want the visual disturbances to get worse during PCT.

With that, the first cycle guide suggests not to PCT but I'd like to know if there's an alternative in case I do need it/for future cycles. I'm also not looking to B&C just yet. I'd be willing to try torem but it's impossible to get in Canada, so I need something else. Thanks all.

Everything you need to know is in the "Your first cycle" guide..
As long as diet is on point, and you steer away from environmental estrogen, plus keeping testosterone dose low enough there should be no need for PCT, if there ever was.?