• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

PCP (Wet)

mr druggie

Ex-Bluelighter
i smoked some of a newport dipped in liquid wet. i only smoked about quarter of the cigarette, and haven't smoked wet in a long while until now. im an idiot and didn't realize that i have 2 go get drug tested by my P.O. how long will this stay in my system? i didnt really smoke that much...and a question about my P.O. I was supposed 2 call him wed, but i didnt cuz i have drugs in my system. im gonna wait til monday 2 call him. does anyone kno if he will do anythin cuz i didnt call when i was supposed 2? thanks

if u havent smoked in a while wet should get out of your system pretty quick last time i took a drug test i used detoxify its like 25-30 a bottle and tastes like shit but its guarenteed to work...only covers anything for 6 hours after u drink it..also drink lots of cranberry juice this weekend and ull be fine..let us know what happens

erowid.org. search for drug testing info.
i can't tell you anything about when to call your po. never met him, don't know what he's like, don't know what you're on probation for, blah blah blah.

You can pay $20-60 for some "detox" crap at GNC or whatever. Or you can go to the store and spend less than $3 on a gallon of any iced tea for the exact same effect.
At any rate, PCP typically stays in the system for about 8 days. But if you hardly smoked enough to feel the effects, it will probably only remain in your system for a shorter period of time.
PCP is fat soluable.. so doing whatever you can to increase your metabolism in the meantime would be good. This would include going veggie for the next few days and trying to run/jog at least 1 mile everyday. Drinking lots of anything won't really help.
And next time, research drugs and drug testing BEFORE you use them while you're on probation.. like duh!

Nobody seemed to answer your last question, so, yeah I'm sure your PO will probably be pissed you didn't call him when you were supposed to. Depending on the situation, your probation might be suspended.

I never used PCP or angel dust, wet, love boat, illy, sherm, 'embalming fluid', etc. Given how in vogue it was when I was a teen and adult and how in the city I grew up in how common it was I am surprised. A lot of people who I grew up with used it, had tried it once or maybe two or three times. Or would smoke some if someone had some on weed and everyone wanted to get wet. Nobody became violent, went crazy, or had the police called on them. There was one dust head but he died from heroin/opiates, or coke and not PCP.

How did the angel-dust make you feel?
I dunno, blazin!

Last edited: