PCP "Flashbacks"????

Whatsaname

Greenlighter
I accidentally smoked a blunt filled with PCP lace weed about 8 months ago. Ever since then I've been getting these random "flashbacks" where I start to feel some light effects of the drug for a half hour or so. However the past 2 days the effects have been non stop and so extreme I feel like I did when I first smoked it. Also, I havent smoked weed in like 5 months... they just come on their own out of nowhere at any time of the day/night.

Now I've done my research and read that it gets stored into your system...

But my question is why after this long is it still hitting me this hard? And is there anything I can do to flush it out?? Oh and how come my friend that I smoked it with isn't dealing with any of this when we both smoked the same amount??

Hopefully someone can tell me something, cause this is really starting to get annoying...

Last edited:
i am positive you do not have pcp stored in your system but i do think you are experiencing flashbacks. why or how that i cant tell you. you might want to look into hallucinogen persisting perception disorder [link]. you might be able to get a little better understanding or help from others. usually if you go to a doctor for this he might script you benzos that is if he doesnt think your a drug seeker/abuser.

good luck!

^ That's probably the more likely culprit. HPPD is quite common, and can be triggered even by a single use sometimes. Usually not, but it's not unheard of.