• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin PCP and herion

Dirtyjerseywhitelight

Greenlighter
Hello guys I’ve been user of pcp on and off for 10 years but sometimes I mixed fentenly I od 4 times last month very scary I’m in my young 20s I take Xanax subs and alcohol every time I smoke pcp I know it is dangerous but I’m very very curious of what they are mixing with pcp now a days in Philadelphia sometimes it smells good and than sometimes it smells like rubber and taste like it does anybody know what they cut it with in my mind I feel like it’s boot cleaner or nail polish remover etc. I’m positive there is ether in it but what over the counter stuff could they mix it with thanks guys !!!!!

This will be an extremely hard question to answer.

I have extensive drug experience but PCP is the one and only drug I can think of that I don’t know about first hand.

Typically PCP will be dissolved in a solvent so you can dip plant material (eg a cigarette or joint) into it.

It could be one of many different solvents. You are probably on the right track with ether. While some solvents (eg acetone) are harsh smelling (although not necessarily unpleasant), others are less volatile and sweet smelling.

Short answer: it’s probably a solvent but even other so. Jersey/philly PCP users won’t be able to tell you for sure.