View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

past lsd experience

jtcucla

Bluelighter
After a few times of taking lsd I decided to go "balls out" I took 500ug. That night was great. I was with friends and we were dabbing a lot which definitely intesified it so much.

But later on in the trip I was the only one awake at 3am and all I remember is snapping bscl into reality with my friend walking up to me at 10am. When I recalled my memory I literally remembered blackness for 7 hours. I sat in the same chair awake not fully conscious. I dont remeber anything between that time period except that my vision went black.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Yes....I have lost hours in a half passed out weird state while tripping before....normally I ingest large amounts of alcohol though,...

Gaps in memory, or "blackouts" can occur on high doses of pretty much any substance where the experience was too intense to be remembered accurately, it's often associated with experiencing ego death/ego loss for the first time as many people have trouble processing such an intense experience (This was the case my first time experiencing it). It could also just be due to taking too much. All I can say is make sure that you're 100% sure you have legitimate LSD and not an NBOMe or DOx substance when dealing with dosages that high since if that was an NBOMe you might not have awoken at all. :p

Sounds like a hypnagogic-type state. 2C-E does this to me in high doses, especially if I take some codeine with it.

Thanks for the input. It was tested and came up positive for lsd. On the matter of ego death I do not fully understand it. Can anyone clarify what that is?

Ego death is a "complete loss of subjective self-identity..
a fundamental transformation of the psyche..
a phase of self-surrender and transition..
(temporary) loss of one's sense of self...

complete transcendence − beyond words, beyond space−time, beyond self. There are no visions, no sense of self, no thoughts. There are only pure awareness and ecstatic freedom from all game (and biological) involvements. "Games" are behavioral sequences defined by roles, rules, rituals, goals, strategies, values, language, characteristic space−time locations and characteristic patterns of movement. Any behavior not having these nine features is non− game: this includes physiological reflexes, spontaneous play, and transcendent awareness.

There are so many ways to describe Ego loss or Death...
I sometime call it Caught between a a breath and an exhale just being.... as time seems to stop.... you are just the I am, reborn

You hit the nail on the head with your last word......reborn

A lot of folks describe it as dieing and being reborn......transformation as such

Rebirth

I did feel the loss of all senses and thoughts. It started with my vision goin completrly black and then everything else faded away. I felt like I was in another world of nothingness. It was like I was in my head but not able to think, just exist. Very enlightening experience for me. Hopefully it happens again later on

this happens on psychedelics, typically higher doses, or with trippers having particularly intense or difficult experiences. i have been around people who were very active, very verbal for hours, only to have them "snap out of it" a couple hours later and not remember a thing. this has never happened to me personally however. i can certainly zone out and just kind of meditate for a while and seriously lose track of time though. its easy for me to fall into a sort of trance, especially on LSD. when i first started taking acid as a teenager i used to sneak off to the bathroom and just zone out, staring in the mirror. feeling more and more at one with the universe, and as i got deeper into a trance, the visuals began getting more and more complex until the bathroom looked like an alex grey painting.

Weirdest trip ever is to look into a mirror while there is alsp a mirror behind u. Never ending loop + LSD= mind blown. I told my friends I wanted to see if it works and the next thing I know my friend comes into the bathroom telling me I was staring at it for five minutes

I went into the bathroom to do that... then i turned off the light and watch... Well all of a sudden i started to hear explosions!!!
Holy crap! I started to think WW3 began or i was back in the war or something.

Back against the wall as I slide down to the floor... just tripping hard, in the dark...
Then I remembered it was July 3rd around 12 midnight...

Shew, It was just fireworks going off in the neighborhood...

3 of us washed out an empty vial of early 80's LSD form the Haight-Ashbury district SF Calif. My god it was the shit... :)

U can't go wrong with a rinse and wash. I heard that a bottle that used to contain lsd will always contain lsd from that point on

Don't know bout that but' it was deep.... I remember also during that trip ... someone turn the up stirs lite on... I heard the click loudly, and i swear, i could hear the buzzing of electricity shooting through the wires... then the Light went on... Yes i got a few memerable highs out of that botte ;)