• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Party flocks

Macsan19

Greenlighter
Can anyone comment about party flocks in the UK especially in the north west region?

Hi mate, I made an account to reply to this so here goes! They are completely safe - I find that they kick in very quickly (15-25) mins as opposed to others in the region which take closer to 30-40 mins. I find the come up very strong, feeling very immobile, sometimes heaving but this only lasts 5 or so mins. They are very nice pills with a nice roll! Enjoy and be safe

^ they are only "completely safe" if the party flocks he has are the same as the party flocks you have. there's no way of knowing if that is true. his could be full of potentially lethal PMA.

test your stuff. know for sure.

alasdair

^
This man speaks truth. Recent example: red superman pills. Don't assume anything when it comes to drugs, assumption is the mother of all fuckups as the saying goes :)

There are some poor copies of the green Dutch party flock going around.

Dutch party flock has always been a raised logo and a hard pressed shiny coating. hhttp://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33262.

These ones the Logo is impressed and very difficult to see. As this but not as well made http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34220

The green colour appears to be from an in press coating, spray process rather than a through colour. Scratch the surface and it comes through as off white. Pill easily crumbles.

Friend who got theae showed them to me and my first opinion was an Amateur attempt at a copy flush them. Interestingly when tested marquis, mandelin, mecke, Simons and robatest they actually show MD! As yet no consumer report.

Leave some feedback or better post a report on pill report if you did take.

Hello Macsan19,

Definitely take in what the other guys are saying about the pills, the quality will depend on your source so I can only speak for myself but if you are getting quality pills then I can guarantee you will have a good night on Party Flocks.
I would usually go with crystal MD but the past 3 weekends I've taken nothing but Party Flocks and it has been amazing, really clean high!
After taking it, I'd probably start to feel it anywhere from 10-25 minutes, the first 10 minutes of the pill makes me feel weak at the knees but after that I am dancing all night, also I have never had any bad post-effects from this pill (including nausea and headaches).

I will usually drop half at maybe 11:00 then the other half when I need a pick me up.

Commenting from Manchester by the way.

Party on! ; ^)

Hello Macsan19,

Definitely take in what the other guys are saying about the pills, the quality will depend on your source so I can only speak for myself but if you are getting quality pills then I can guarantee you will have a good night on Party Flocks.
I would usually go with crystal MD but the past 3 weekends I've taken nothing but Party Flocks and it has been amazing, really clean high!
After taking it, I'd probably start to feel it anywhere from 10-25 minutes, the first 10 minutes of the pill makes me feel weak at the knees but after that I am dancing all night, also I have never had any bad post-effects from this pill (including nausea and headaches).

I will usually drop half at maybe 11:00 then the other half when I need a pick me up.

Commenting from Manchester by the way.

Party on! ; ^)

Were these an impressed logo?

Are partyflocks still going around ? - Wow, old press now so be careful about copycats.

These are looking like originals but as bear said not been around for a long time. Good find if they are the originals!! Ones I've seen in NW are certainly not these.

These are looking like originals but as bear said not been around for a long time. Good find if they are the originals!! Ones I've seen in NW are certainly not these.

Yeah, I actually love these. I only know one guy that I can get them off but I'm moving out of Manchester soon so I won't be able to get any for a while, going to miss 'em