• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Parachuting oxy

Tylerdurd3n7

Bluelighter
Hey crew, just wondering if anyone knows if there's any real benifit to Parachuting oxy?
Cheers

it would be the same as taking the pill orally...it might cause a quicker onset to crush it up and take it orally...but not much of a difference

I would hate the drive home from my dealers. It's a fairly long ish drive as well; especially when you're fiending. I would always wait until I got to a stop light and crush the little guys in a receipt paper and rail them, but the BA of oxy is much higher when doing it orally. I would just let them either sit in your mouth for a little until they dissolve (you'll find the dissolve quite quickly) or I would sometimes bite them into smaller pieces and chew the smaller pieces. I never really noticed a difference really in any of those including parachuting, but the placebo effect is quite real and if you think you're going to get more out of doing something a certain way, you can trick yourself into thinking it.

You will have an onset of about 5-10 mins faster than you will taking the whole pill orally. I like to parachute pills with a good oral BA, like I usually will parachute benzos like my klonopin or if I have valium or maybe Xanax those too, I always have kpin though because I am scripted them, so in order to get a much faster onset I will usually parachute them, and I will mix a valium or Xanax with one if I have those too, in one parachute(that feels wonderful) I'm going a bit off topic though.. SO really you will get about the same effects as swallowing the whole pill oral with oxy just a bit faster.. now sniffing oxy.. that's a bit different! Oxy has a great oral BA but I just like to sniff them, I started sniffing them before I even tried them oral. Even after I progressed slamming them, I still liked to sniff them too just for the taste in my nose and the whole ritual. Plus it lasts longer sniffed and especially when taken oral. I always just thought oxy was boring when taken orally though for whatever reason, even though it had me feeling wonderful that way, I felt like I had to abuse it when I had them lol. I loved to sniff them, smoke them, plug them, IV them and liked the feeling of oral too, but just couldn't make my self take it that way unless I had to, like if I was getting pulled over with them or something I always would just eat them. Glad I am over that shit though, and on subs now, worst most expensive addiction I ever had along with Heroin. Still love that feeling though, always will, just hate all the shit along with it!