Parachuting????? Anyone know what this is and how to do it????

RuRu

Bluelighter
Ok I have heard this term parachuting pills before and I even think someone had posted something about it. If any of yuz know what this is and how to do it or any recomended ways of doing it let me know.
Bunches
smile.gif
o'Bunches
smile.gif
of Thanks
smile.gif

Peace.....RuRu

Well, my whippet wizard friend (great photo btw
smile.gif
) I believe parachuting is when you crush up your pill, wrap it in a cigarette paper, or toilet paper, or other similar thin paper like substance, and eat it. Obviously the idea is that the pill is absorbed quicker cause it's crushed first. I personally can't see the point as the paper doesn't digest and the 'special ingredients' need to get through the fibres to be absorbed by the stomach. Putting a crushed pill in a gelcap would be a much better way to do it as the gelcap dissolves completely in your stomach, allowing the pill to be absorbed by the stomach easier.
After seeing that photo though Ruru, if I were you I'd be cutting back a little on everything for a while
wink.gif
*mwah*
miss apple
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 09 January 2000).]

Mmm..mmm..I ate some spectacularly NASTY speed this way once...as far as I could tell, the only thing its good for is saving you from the gut-renching heaves you get with the really good, really bad-tasting stuff, it slides right past the taste buds...but, I always crunch my pills anyway, cant see how it would be a bonus with es.
------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

The first time I did E (way back when it was still a prescription drug ... oh, shit, I'm showin' my age), we crushed it up and put it in water / then drank it up like alka seltzer. I'm thinkin' of doin' it that way again, but it's not quite practical when I'm out at a club, ya know?
smile.gif

But, so far, I've heard of snorting it, putting it under your tongue, parachuting, plain ol' swallowing it, and variations thereof. I didn't feel much difference between the under-the-tongue approach and the swallow approach other than the amount of time it took to hit.
So, I say "whatever floats your boat", ya know?
Later,
TimeTwister

SPEAKING OF PARACHUTING pills RuRu, are you and Flower gonna be able to make it to our Jax meetup???????????? I'll be sending you the details soon.....