• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pain on psychedelics - can celecoxib help?

Alisarin

Greenlighter
Hello, dear bluelight friends,

Most of the times I trip on psychedelics of any sort I get moderate ro severe pain in my entire back body - shoulders, upper and lower spine, lats, trapezius, the whole works. This has happened so far with every psychedelic I have tried. LSD, 4-Aco-DMT, Mescaline, mushrooms, DMT, and 2CB, (and even cannabis to some extent). I'm uncertain if this pain is caused by me holding a lot of tension in these areas or if it's from vascoconstriction caused by the psychs. Either way, no amount of relaxation, exercising, stretching, or massage - pre-trip or during - have been able to stop or soothe the pain once it starts. The pain does go away on its own when the drug has worn off completely, but during the trip itself any relief is temporary at best and the pain is back within minutes, sometimes seconds. In terms of painkillers I have tried ibuprofen pills and diklofenak gel, none of which have worked.
It really brings the trip down when it turns into a fruitless quest for pain relief.

Now, my primary question is - I do have some Celecoxib Stada. My own research tells me should safe to combine with psychedelics, so I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this combo to deal with pain during the trip? Will it do the job?
Secondarily - do you have any similar experiences of psychedelics causing pain, and how do you deal with it?

Ah, another day, another pharm! First time I hear of pain induced by cannabis though, of all things. This rules out that vasoconstriction would be the only thing happening here. But no I don't know what is really going on.

Now it's tricky to recommend dissociatives... But if nothing else works, it would be interesting to test combinations with a low dose of a disso. Because they're known not to generally get in the way of psychedelics, and leaving your body behind is of course what you want if the body's holding you back, pardon the awful pun.