Page honoring former staff members has been created!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catch-22

Bluelighter
List of former staff members!

The page is available on the "about Bluelight" page:
http://www.bluelight.ru/about/

Thanks to PsychoKitten for organizing all the names and chr1.5 for making the webpage. PsychoKitten did the best she could to collect names and verify which forum(s) people had moderated. Any omissions or mistakes are the result of incomplete or inaccurate information that was received.

I would try to tell people to contact skydancer and chr1.5 with corrections or omissions, but....people will just reply to this thread anyway. ;)

So go ahead! Don't bother thanking anyone and just jump right into getting indignant or pointing out what's wrong.
10.gif

great job. ommission:

Drug Culture
FunkyAlfonzo
MrGeezer

alasdair

added to the page!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realised - wasn't there once a forum called American Pill Info Requests? No idea why I thought of that just then.....

=D

just curious

Whatever happened to that moderator appreciation page that was in the works? I was thinking about it in the shower for some reason, so I thought I'd ask. (yes, I know, I need a life)

On that note, who is in charge of keeping it updated?

Web should be listed under Life.

- |{elle

Chris or me can update it.

I'll discuss it with the admins that we get a quick note once a moderator status changes so we can keep it tidy.

Thanks for noticing :)

Sorry, I noticed that little note down the bottom about you and chris after I posted the message - I'll wake up a little after I have my morning coffee ;)

Just a suggestion - is this not something C22 could take care of as he is adding/removing mod status?

Could I pretty please be added to the list of former admins?

I've been forgotten already! :( ;)

Well, that suggestion wont work! You can't take an executive shit without the keys to the executive bathroom now, can you? ;)

8)

Pleo: OK. You really don't have to ask twice in one day...

d4n: OK. And the thread with the list for proofing was in MPC for 3 months...

But as Catch said, and is said at the bottom of the page in question:

"Please contact chr1.5 or skydancer if there are any omissions or corrections."

There's even links to their email addresses on that page.

I only asked again cos skydancer posted so I knew the thread was read... but also because I'm not working today and my finger was getting itchy on the F5 key... ;)

You're quite right, it does say that at the bottom of the thread, I just hadn't had my morning coffee and was therefore temporarily half blind and 85% brain dead ;)

Web was still a mod at the time it was in MPC for proof reading, so he is a recent addition to be added, but irrespective of that - I think what needs to be implemented is a way for this thread to be updated by someone 'with the keys to the little engineers room' each time a mod resigns, as the remaining mods of the forum are usually consumed with the task of replacing the mod that has left and requesting an update to the honor-roll is undoubtedly the last thing on their minds.

As skydancer suggested, the engineers probably need to be shot an e-mail when it needs to be updated, and I know he is a busy man, but perhaps C22 should take care of notifying them with a quick PM each time he removes someone's mod status so as this is taken care of.

I'm sure you guys can sort something out anyway, it would just be a shame
to see kit-kat & chris's time wasted in the event that the list is not kept up-to-date.

- |{elle

Status
Not open for further replies.