• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pacifiers?

I hate pacifiers with a passion. Not because it makes people look like their on E but becuase it makes them look like absolute clowns. It makes all E users look bad when non users see a bunch of 20 year olds with dummy's in their mouth. Just chew some gum and get over it.

i don't mind them. i never used them when i was a baby, but now i chew on EVERYTHING so i figure i'm just making up for lost time.
i have really bad jaw problems so i need something to prevent me from destroying my teeth.

get the ones for toddlers because they're bigger. any supermarket baby section will have them for a couple bucks. who cares how it looks, i mean, i know i don't eat pills to look hot!! 8(
blinkie ones are fun but expensive, and i don't know how much i'd wanna spend on stuff i'm ripping up with my teeth :D

Thanks everyone for the advice.

For those that have reccommended gum, I've tried it and it's just not sturdy enough. My teeth and jaws are bad enough. And since I only roll at rolling parties where everyone is rolling, I don't really care if I look rediculous.

I wouldn't use a pacifier in public.

calibalrogchick said:
And since I only roll at rolling parties where everyone is rolling, I don't really care if I look rediculous.

^=D

Buy some magnesium citrate to prevent the gurning (jaw clenching).
Pacifiers are rediculous ... get a grip :|

pacifiers are useless. I had a pack of gum with me the first time I rolled (not knowing the benefits of magnesium then), and chewed on it so much my tongue was raw the next day. Magnesium is the key! :)

Why does everbody hate pacifiers? They are def one of the most fun things to chew on while rolling. Yea it makes it obvious but i know i never roll in a place where someone i didn't want could see me. Obviously if i go for a walk or something i'd leave it at home. People are saying it makes you look like a moron? yea but who cares? When your rolling with people u care about why would they care if you look "stupid"? FYI when your rolling hard u always look mad weird but your so happy u shouldn't care. Just go to shop rite or something and get the biggets ones they have. Small ones suck and won't fit your mouth right

Get the pacifiers, and LEDs and glowsticks. Go the whole nine yard before you get jaded like some the people here.:) :) Have fun.:) :)