***P-Kat is in LOVE!!!***

PhrEakyKat

Bluelighter
wow, i haven't been here in a while, though it's great to be back! as for my announcement,
THE PHREAKYKAT IS IN LOVE.
her name is Tara and she is the most wonderful, amazing, and beautiful woman in my life. we met on November 6th,1999 and although i know it's only been months that we've known eachother... i've never felt so close to anyone in my entire life (whether rolling or not) we can totally read eachother's thoughts and can tell exactly how we feel to eachother. just recently, she got my name (my real name) airbrushed on her ring finger nail, i thought that was so sweet, and although i just got home from her house, she'll call me on the phone an hour later and tell me how much she misses me- and you know what? i miss her too!!!
jeez, people, Love and Rolling are the two best feelings in the world... wait... oh.. well... orgasms too... make that THREE.
"LOVE wouldn't be LOVE without the E."
hey, i love you all too!
I'M SO FUCKING HAPPEeEeEeEeEeE!!!!
*| |big hug| |*
PhrEakyKat
------------------
PhrEakyKat
*grrroowwll*
fun for all
[email protected]
*SMILES!!!*

Wow!!! It's really lovely to see someone so happy!! I can sooooooooooooooooooo get what you're feeling.
Me and my Sambo, (fellow Bluelighter) met las march, but only started seriously seeing each other in September. He is the only one for me, my soulmate, kindred and guardian angel all in one!!!! Same as you, its only been five months but he's changed my world so much!!!
If thats how you feel about her, not rolling. You should definately roll with her!!!! The feeling of looking in to someones eyes and feeling all the love, fear, pain and happiness at the same time just peaks your buzz.
If you wanna e-mail me, we can be sickening-ly in love together. Most of my mates get fed up with me going on and on about Sam. But he is my world!!!
my addy is - [email protected]
Happy loving!
And Happy Rolling!!
The Angel
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************

he he he - nothing better then to see the PLUR in the air
smile.gif

I'm so happy for you
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

it's great that we can share our feelings openly and get true responses like this. you guys rock!
"Beans? hand them over"
------------------
PhrEakyKat
*grrroowwll*
fun for all
[email protected]
*SMILES!!!*

now all you need to do is get the dumb bitch to roll with ya> heheheh
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

now all you need to do is get the dumb bitch to roll with ya> heheheh
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

yeah maybe i'll slip a bean on my tongue then when i kiss her i'll toss it down her tonsils......
what else can i do any ideas?
i can ask her nicely....
------------------
PhrEakyKat
*grrroowwll*
fun for all
[email protected]
*SMILES!!!*