The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

oxy's and how to IV

blondin

Bluelighter
hey my over the pond BL mates i was hoping for some advice..... oxy's are very rare over here but I have a source. Currently I scrape off the green, crush and snort 1/2 at a time which is ok but i want to try an iv a shot (been on heroin for 30 years) i only have 1 vein that i can sometimes hit so its not going to be regular just want to see if there is a rush and what the hit's like.
Any comments on oxy's welcome BTW i get the 'old' sort not the new fucked up TR matrix.
Cheers

^ There isn't much of a rush so considering how long you have been using heroin I think you will be disappointed with the hit.

IME, there's no rush with IV oxycodone. Of all ROA, I preferred oral.

Use sterile water or an alcohol prep pad to remove the coating before crushing it up and filtering it. You should really be micron filtering if you value your life. I'm sure there's a link in my signature on how to inject old school OC. But, I will leave it open to let others chime in.

Oral has a longer onset, but also a higher BA and longer duration. Best bang for the buck. I wouldn't say the high feels different though. I used to snort them just because I enjoyed the act of snorting drugs and I'm impatient so I like instant results.

I've found that plugging is the best ROA for oxy's. Its kind of a pain in the ass, Ha Ha, but I've found that it really works well. It has a quick onset and lasts a long time. I get 240, 20mg instant release oxy's a month and I plug every last one of them.

Thanks for yer input fella's - anymore for anymore? so is snorting no better than eating apart from i guess the quicker onset.Up the ass whiffs of a little bit of desperation and cant see it being much better in terms of B/A ...isn t it about 85% oral or up the snoze.

BUT in terms of shootin them whats the best way cold water /heat it up (will that melt residule wax in the TL matrix apart from the green coating)?

I have tried both ways but only small amounts 20mgs or so as i didnt want to fuck my self up

Last edited:
Cold water, always use cold water for injecting pills. Heating just dissolves more insoluble binders that then could possibly accumulate in your body.

If you're gonna reduce your OC to powder, the best way to get the finest powder possible is to grab yourself a hose clamp. Loosen the screw that holds it in a loop and flatten the clamp out. It's got little slats running down it. Take the coating off and use the slats like a cheese grater. Grate that pill right down.
The finer the powder, the easier it will dissolve in your solution. Yeah, don't heat it. I used to use 80 units for 80mgs. I have no idea if that's optimal, but it worked for me.
Dump your powder in a cooker, squirt in your water, mix, draw up the liquid(through a micron, ideally) and enjoy.
I had a short love affair with shooting them. I never felt anything resembling a full-on dope rush, but the onset is nice, quick(obviously) and satisfying.
You'll never love it like you do banging dope. Not with a D habit that extensive. But you'll like it. Have fun. Be safe.

Yeah, make sure you got the old school Oxys. Roxis are now better for shooting anyways.

He's from the UK where they still have the oldschool OC's.

As others have said just use cold water to mix it up. Anything left behind is fillers that you don't want in you anyway. You can get a decent high off of less of a normal oral dose, but it lasts about 1/3 the time the oral dose would, and you only use like 20-30mg less to get the same high, depending on tolerance.

Like when 80mg orally would get me high for 3 hours, 60mg would get me just as high but for like 45 mins. So all in all it's not worth it to IV them, unless you have an amount that wouldn't get you high when taken orally I guess. So in my previous example the 60mg wouldn't really get me that high when taken orally, but IVing it would get me high but only for a short amount of time. I would be better off taking 80mg orally if I had that amount available.

no one has mentioned snorting - is there any benefit from snorting over eating em? Ive been getting them every now aqnd again from a mate and i normally snort 1/2 then the other 1/2 30-40m later

Just hits you a little quicker. A lot of people eat half and snort half. This way they get the duration plus the faster onset. I suppose you could eat half and IV half to do the same.

You shouldn't really be shooting pills at all without a wheel filter. I know wiggi has already said this but, you've said nothing about filtering.

Personally I like snorting em. If I had some old school OCs that's what I'd do. The time release is built into the pill not just the coating and if you aren't filtering with a micron filter you really don't want that shit in your veins. If they were IR oxy I'd snort half and eat the other but, I've always snorted OCs.

i use ciggy's for filters or any cottonwool products. Chewed a whole one last night and got a lovely buzz

It's actually pretty bad to use a cigarette filter to filter a shot, they're made largely from fiberglass not cotton/wool.

^ I think that fiberglass was just used in a few brands a long time ago, and they have since stopped using it in them.

Cottons are better than cigarette filters, but the rizla filters that you would use for making your own cigarettes are better than the other two. Microns are obviously the best. (Source)

Last edited:
Remember that shooting pills is worse for you than shooting street heroin, cocaine or whatever. These pills have binders and the time release crap that really needs to be removed with a wheel/micron filter. Anything else just isn't good enough for pills.

If you like the buzz from oral then there is really no reason to risk IV. Most Americans either snort or eat their oxy. Some even smoke them but, that's always seemed wasteful to me. Bottom line is without the proper filter you shouldn't even consider IV and a cig filter isn't proper at all. I'd just crush up half of what you ate and snort it. It will work just fine and will help defeat the time release. I mean yes oxy does have a high oral BA but OCs are time release and eating them well get you time release oxy. Snorting them will not