• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(oxymorphone 15 mgs) experienced/ possible overdose?

Klonopin King

Bluelighter
Last Wednesday evening myself and a friend were excited to come upon some 40 mg Opanas. I've taken opiates multiple times and i really enjoy the euphoria of certain ones, some more than others. I Have taken opiates on and off for atleast 3 years now, and before this night i had taken a seven day break from any and all opiates as a tolerance break. Me and my buddy proceeded to split a 40 mg.

7 pm Wednesday evening i began shaving my pill down with a hose clamp and broke down aprrox 15 mgs.

By 7:30 pm i had taken the 15 mg in small lines 2-3 minutes apart and by this time i really am enjoying myself and i had great euphoria and on a side note i was delighted to find my tolerance has lowered slightly not requiring me take atleast 20 mgs to acchieve desired effects.

8:00 pm very noddy and euphoric a bit of nausea but nothing to the point where i was concerned, i realized i still had a lot of gelled up opana in my nose.

9:30 I'm having a blast at this point and my friend has school so he brought me to my house where i layed in bed

By 10:00 pm i am asleep

2 am i wake up and note that i am sweating profusely and i am also very sick to my stomach, i cant hold it in i puke atleast 6 or 7 times and after that i dry heaved many times, i rushed to the bathroom and i noted a splitting headache like someone cracked my head open i proceeded to take a cold washrag and put it over my head and returned to bed. i was able to sleep and fell back to sleep pretty quickly.

I haven't touched opiates since, i'm afraid to because of how horrible that experience was can someone please give input as to what happened and am i safe to return to my lovely opies, thanks.

You might have. When i OD'ed i blew 30mg (very stupid i know). For abour 2 hours it was the best thing in the world. Then shortly after that i Oded. Couldnt stop dry heaving puking sweating nodding out. Took 12 hours for me to get over it. It started so beautifully and took forever for me to actually have adverse effects, just like everyone warned me.

When taking opana less is more and it takes forever IME

also this seems weird but when i would sit upright on my bed i would get extreme waves of nausea that lead to multiple dry heaves, however, when i layed down it lessened in intensity and the dry heaves became more intermittent.