Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

OxyContin 10mg extended release

west.heidelberg

Bluelighter
I just came into possession of 10 of these, I'm completely opiate naive, how much would I need to get something tangible out of it, vaguely, would I need to do anything to it?

I would advise most people to start with 15-20mg of oxy. OxyContin is controlled release which means for the best recreational effect you will have to wipe the coating off and crush the tablet into a fine powder. I would probably start by taking 1.5 tablets/15mg orally and waiting about an hour to see how you feel, if you aren't too high at that point then you could snort another half a tablet/5mg every 15-20 minutes until you feel adequately high. I would be quite surprised if you needed to use more than 25mg to get rather opiated, the first time I ever did oxy 20mg fucked me up good.

Don't snort them. (Or at least DONT make a habit out of it) I can't really smell anything lately.

Crush and parachute one, and gauge your dose from there. Oxy can be redosed pretty effectively but wait at least an hour to make that decision.

When I first used them, 20mg IR would send me well into nod land.

**Sorry DM, I did not mean to so rudely contradict your statement as I hadn't yet read your post!

they the tan oxicontins westy?

id chew/eat two and give it 30 to 50 mins to kick...should be enough to start you off, get ready to feel real comfy and lazy. i havnt had very good results from snorting oxy so would probs stick to just eating em. i have zero opi tolerance and a purple 30 gets me itching, 40-50 gets me rubbing my nose pretty much nodding nice. im only small but like to hit it hard when i play opi games.

have fun and play safe. remember they are highly addictive and a cunt when you do get addicted, like chronic constipation and deathly bowel and overall sickness so you have been warned...

Last edited: