• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Oxycodone what do you really like more, Snorting or Oral ??

EEhouseEE

Bluelighter
Really just curious to see how many people on here prefer either taking their oxycodone orally or snorting it.
Which do you like more and why, of course both have their good and bad sides lol.
I def prefer oral because you get pretty much all of the drug and of course lasts longer. To be honest ive only ever snorted it once and it wasnt even good.
Im just curious to see how many people out there acctually snort their oxy instead of just popping or parachute considering the BIO AVAIL is soo good.
Do you even gett a rush from snorting, is it really that much stronger than oral ??

Just trying to get a thread going on here on how everyones been doing it recently and why...pretty curious to see lol.

Oxycodone yeah by mouth for me. Now roxis or the old OCs snorting for sure. I loved everything about the old OCs. And they would get me higher than taking by mouth yes.

oral, better bioavailability and IMO better high. I usually plug less than half of my dose, and then eat the rest, and tricomb put it in stone that the best way to take it is 40% rectal 60% oral, dosed simultaneously. I've only snorted oxycodone once (the first time I ever used it), and I didn't feel a thing.

snorting is a waste ime and not at all worth the fuck around.

Snorting is a waste given that it actually has a lower bioavailability then taking it orally. Oxycodone was never my favorite opiate but the one thing i do like about it was all i had to do was eat it to get a pretty decent somewhat stimulating high and not worry about wasting any by taking it orally.

If the BA was the same I'd snort it for the quicker onset, but it's lower so it's a waste. I always swallowed my OC's. I tried snorting it a few times though, gave a quicker but not a stronger onset imo, so double not worth it. :p

Neither; I don't like oxycodone.

To me thats like almost saying you dont like opiates then haha...i mean oxycodone iss one of the besst...then again everyone got their own unique likes..but what exactly dont you like about it ? Or do you not like opiates at all in general ?

I like heroin way better than oxycodone, I find oxy to be way too stimulating for me. But when I did use it I prefered nasal. This was before I was informed about BA%.

To me thats like almost saying you dont like opiates then haha...i mean oxycodone iss one of the besst...then again everyone got their own unique likes..but what exactly dont you like about it ? Or do you not like opiates at all in general ?

His name is Captain.Heroin, lol.....

I always used to snort. I know the BOA is much lower and its much fades much more quickly. But once I started sniffing those things I couldn't stop, even with that overwhelming mountain of evidence against my ROA. Something about that rush you get when it hits the back of your nose....idk. I'd feel higher at first, though it definitely fades much more quickly.

I also used to plug/eat/sniff combo~ the holy trifecta!

I believe theres something just as addicting as the ritual of snorting and plugging as there is the ritual of IV.

oral most of the time for me tbh. if i start snorting it, i will continue to snort and snort and snort which is bad. it's just a quicker onset but the high isnt as smooth or gentle, or even as powerful in reality. while it does hit fast and hard it wears off quickly too.

so yeah i try and avoid snorting, even though i love doing it, for me its dangerous.

and doom i completely agree with you with the ritual of snorting. back in the days of my heavy addiction, i'd snort anything i could get my hands on - ambien, oxy, xanax, valium, codeine anything. i fucking loved it, even though some of it didn't even do anything, i got a huge placebo effect that was great. so embarassing to look back now lol.

I am prescribed 40mg of Oxycontin twice a day and I can say that I may have, over the years, taken about 5 of them as intended. They give you the directions how to fuck with them on the pharmacy label! I used to snort them, especially the Oxynorm caps that I would get when on Fentanyl for breakthrough pain. But I prefer to IV them. It's a weird high, probably because oxycodone is made from thebaine, but it definately satisfies you, but doesnt feel like morphine, heroin,or even IVd fentanyl for that matter.
Snorting it is good for a short, sharp high, but like the above poster wrote, it wears off so quick.

When I buy roxis I usually have a lot of them cuz I only buy once a month so in the morning ill snort half and eat half cuz I want the quick onset to get me going in the morning then I usually eat the rest till night time when Ill snort and eat another half or sometimes a whole

When I first pick up, for that whole night ill just snort but after that I eat half because snorting is a nice fast onset but doesn't last as long as oral. Also, with oral I won't get the occasional nausea and my high will be longer

His name is Captain.Heroin, lol.....

I always used to snort. I know the BOA is much lower and its much fades much more quickly. But once I started sniffing those things I couldn't stop, even with that overwhelming mountain of evidence against my ROA. Something about that rush you get when it hits the back of your nose....idk. I'd feel higher at first, though it definitely fades much more quickly.

I also used to plug/eat/sniff combo~ the holy trifecta!

I believe theres something just as addicting as the ritual of snorting and plugging as there is the ritual of IV.
Fuck yeah. The sniffing/plugging/oral combo is nice. I got roxis right now but I'm just sniffing and eating them. I had a plugger but the rubber piece wouldn't stay in when I pushed it down and the Walgreens I went to up here didn't have one where I could stack and draw up water. I'm bit worried about it tho cuz I live with my sister temporarily and the bathroom door doesn't clise all the way lol so ill just wait till I go back home in march and buy a new one

I always liked eating it. Only ever snorted it when I was like 16 and didn't know any better. Also, I wouldn't ever IV pills or stick things up my ass.

Oral.

The come-up from snorting isn't very intense and not really worth filling my sinuses with nasty binders and fillers (especially with the lower strength OCs which have a ridiculously small amount of oxycodone) - even if the oral BA was slightly lower than nasal I would still probably eat them. As we're talking in excess of 80%, I always eat oxycodone nowadays. Many formulations also have nasty fillers; talcosis is no joke.

I've had IV oxycodone and even that rush isn't really worth it. I can wait 30-45 minutes for full effects, and the effects when taken orally are longer-lasting and still strong. I don't inject often and probably never will again with oxycodone (unless it's in IV ampoules) - with other opioids I've chosen to do it, but with the oral BA so high and the "rush" from the faster onset so meagre, I prefer to eat it.