• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone IR Mega Thread v2.0

except they can't make fake OCs with heroin in them as H is pretty much useless orally

except they can't make fake OCs with heroin in them as H is pretty much useless orally

i didnt read the above posts so maybe i am jumpin the gun.....but cant make fake OCs with H in them? why not. people do it with fent n shit and H is pretty cheap, i could easily see someone making fake OCs puttin H in them. shit i think some of the old DEA micrograms even confirmed this

I know certain people on BL preach n preach n preach about why Oxy should be used orally, but from my experience i dont know a single OC addict that uses them orally.

i mean, most people start using them orally, but addicts typically snort, shoot or god forbid smoke

^ Hey can you fill in a non-American on what the new laws on non-insured patients are?

i was under the assumption that it was only florida that is trying to pass the new no insurance laws? they basically want to make pain clinics only able to give out several days worth of meds to non insured patients. which as said above will only drive more people to heroin and not to mention make it extremely more difficult for people who really are in pain.

from what i read about it florida is abundant in pain clinics that mass advertise their cheap services and ask little questions to cash paying patients. so much that the media alleges people come from all surrounding states to re-up their scripts. don't know how much of that is really true. anyone from florida care to chim in?

I hear they're going to be like the Opana ER's. I've never had a problem with snorting Opana 20 ER's. They gelled up in my nose a tiny bit, but they still gave me a great nod.

I have A generic brand of OC's called Mundipharma which are identical to the PURDUE BRAND NAME ones. will it only be a matter of time where these new formulations will be hitting the rest of the world?

ok, just a question for the mods

there is a very extensive thread/faq devoted to preparing the different types of morphine pills, but the information on IV'ing oxycontin is scattered out through this huge 2part thread and a lot other smaller threads in all different locations on this forum.

can i propose a harm minimisation/discussion thread solely for the propose of preparing oxycontin for extraction and injection, and have all subsequent threads and posts past and present to be merged into a single thread/faq?

i would be happy to help make this a valuable source of harm reducing information

i was under the assumption that it was only florida that is trying to pass the new no insurance laws? they basically want to make pain clinics only able to give out several days worth of meds to non insured patients. which as said above will only drive more people to heroin and not to mention make it extremely more difficult for people who really are in pain.

from what i read about it florida is abundant in pain clinics that mass advertise their cheap services and ask little questions to cash paying patients. so much that the media alleges people come from all surrounding states to re-up their scripts. don't know how much of that is really true. anyone from florida care to chim in?

i'm from florida.
that documentary "oxycontin express" pretty much sums it up. there are pain clinics EVERYWHERE- particularly in south florida. i'm talking like every few hundred feet, it's ridiculous.

i also know several people who pay cash to have an MRI 'made' and then go see a doctor. these people come home with 300- 30mg roxis, 175- 15mg roxis, 75- 2mg xanax, as well as a bottle of somas. this is for ONE MONTH. not to mention a lot of the people i know doctor shop on top of it, seeing as many as 4-6+ docs a month.

basically, as long as you have an MRI (legit or otherwise) and are willing to drop cash, you can walk away with pretty much whatever you want from the right doc.

and people coming from surrounding states is also factual.

^^ Yea, i cant really speak to the depth of the situation, but i have had 2 dealers who made bi monthly trips to the sunshine state

Im in TX by the way

G 164

Hey guys i have a question for you guys. Im getting a couple of Generic OC's in a few hours. They are the Impax " G 164" brand. IVe never delt with these kind before ive always had the Purdue brand OC's.

MY question is can you still snort these Generic brands? Do they have a time release coating like the Purdue brands? Ive done some reseach and ive kind of gotten mixed replies.

Some people are saying they turn to gel in your nose, other are saying you can snort them no problem.

WIth the purdues i usually peel off the time release and use a hose clamp to grind them, then snort them....will i be able to do the same thing with the Impax's?

^^^^ I got those for a while. When I would sniff them, they wouldn't gel up, but more of "clump together'... I know that kinda means the same thing, but its a little different....

Well anyways, I would sniff it, then it would clump together and I would have to sniff in hard after a while, and the clump would just fall to the back of my throat.... After 2x I just ate them.

My advice, chew it up, or crush it and parachute it. The high may take a little longer to come on, but it will come. I wasn't patient, didn't think it was hitting me so took a half after taking a full one and was pretty far gone.

It's not as simple as peeling the coating and crushing them like the purdues to defeat the time release.

Hello everyone I am new member (yippy) LOL Anyway, after quite a bit of research on the dreaded "new" Purdue oxys I came across the following: Sorry I can't get the link to post-but here it is Pharmar. org - go to chronic pain forum- once there go to the 3rd page: TOPIC: Generic 40mg oxycontin (identicial to brand in EVERY WAY) There are 7 posts... I'd read all 7 Hope this helps

Hope this doesn't double post Opps the site I mentioned above is Pharmer.org NOT pharmar.org On the same site under the forum Discussion of Prescription & OTC meds Topic: Is generic really coming back? (23rd down list) Post #9,11 &12 They talk about Purdue teaming with Ethex as of recently Anyway, today is doctor day :) and I'm going to ask my pharmacist what's the deal! If its true, I'm going to get 10 of these NEW generics I will let u know.

Does anybody know if the new formula of oxycontin is also going to hit the rest of the world, especially Europe (Germany, Austria, France, Belgium, Italy)?

I am prescribed Oxycontin retard (Mundipharma, Austria), 80's and 40's. They look exactly the same as the Purdues. Does anybody know if the European pharma-companies are going to adapt the new formula for their oxycontin products? I really do hope they don't... 8o

It would be horrible, as oxycontin isn't that of a problem in terms of abuse. In Austria/Germany for example, heroin is the #1 illegal opiate, but the quality is very very poor (0-15% purity). The #1 pharma-drug is Substitol (morphine-sulfate), which is prescribed as a substitute to heroin addicts. Subutex/Suboxone and Methadone are also prescribed, but Substitol can be shot i.v. Substitol is known as the #1 pharma drug being abused, and Mundipharma, the company that produces Substitol, doesn't do ANYTHING. Oxycontin isn't known to be abused, as it's only prescribed to patients with chronic pain, and 95% of the addicts in my country don't even know what oxycodone is. So I really hope that nothing happens to oxycontin before they changed anything with the substitol formula.
Any Germans/Austrians here in the forums?

The new oxycontin formula is said to gel up. But on forum.opiophile.org, some users wrote that Purdue or the FDA stated that about 80% of the oxycodone contained in the pill can be extracted with several liquids. Some guys extract the oxymorphone contained in Opana ER with isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol). Maybe that procedure is also possible with the new oxycontin formula, and maybe it's possible to extract the oxy with methanol, ethanol or something like that. Let's wait for the first new oxys to hit the market, then we know what ingredients are contained in the new oxycontin, then we can check the soluabilities of the different ingredients of the pills. Hopefully they aren't soluable in alcohol. I really hope. Then the oxycodone could be extracted I think.

i didnt read the above posts so maybe i am jumpin the gun.....but cant make fake OCs with H in them? why not. people do it with fent n shit and H is pretty cheap, i could easily see someone making fake OCs puttin H in them. shit i think some of the old DEA micrograms even confirmed this

I know certain people on BL preach n preach n preach about why Oxy should be used orally, but from my experience i dont know a single OC addict that uses them orally.

i mean, most people start using them orally, but addicts typically snort, shoot or god forbid smoke

I will back this statement. Most people who purchase diverted oxys are snorting or banging them. Myself personally I eat mine orally. I don't use needles and my sinuses are destroyed from past meth and cocaine abuse; I can not get pleasure out of snorting drugs anymore. However, I am in the vast minority of oxy users in my area. Most people accuse me of wasting them by eating. Thy just don't understand bioavailability. I try to explain that I am actually getting more by eating them as opposed to snorting. They just don't get it.

Hey guys i have a question for you guys. Im getting a couple of Generic OC's in a few hours. They are the Impax " G 164" brand. IVe never delt with these kind before ive always had the Purdue brand OC's.

MY question is can you still snort these Generic brands? Do they have a time release coating like the Purdue brands? Ive done some reseach and ive kind of gotten mixed replies.

Some people are saying they turn to gel in your nose, other are saying you can snort them no problem.

WIth the purdues i usually peel off the time release and use a hose clamp to grind them, then snort them....will i be able to do the same thing with the Impax's?

The time release is not in the coating. It in is in the matrix of the pill. The coating is just for quick Identification. The only reason to remove the coating before snorting is because it does not powder and gets in the way of snorting/banging them. Think of the outer coating like a kind of paint or dye.

Last edited:
I will back this statement. Most people who purchase diverted oxys are snorting or banging them. Myself personally I eat mine orally. I don't use needles and my sinuses are destroyed from past meth and cocaine abuse; I can not get pleasure out of snorting drugs anymore. However, I am in the vast minority of oxy users in my area. Most people accuse me of wasting them by eating. Thy just don't understand bioavailability. I try to explain that I am actually getting more by eating them as opposed to snorting. They just don't get it./QUOTE]

When I first started to doing roxi (30mg IR) I would snort mine religiously, not once eating it. Then one day I decided to try and eat one, and I was blown away. The difference was ungodly, I was so much higher and for a much longer duration. Now adays I eat majority of my pills. The only time I snort is when I am doing them over the course of the day. I eat my initial dose and maybe a second dose, and then snort halves over the course of the night just to maintain my high.

sorry if this was already answered in the thread, but i just came across a percocet 5/325, and wanted to know if snorting it would be okay. i only have expierence with vicodin(not snorted, duh) and no other pain killers. i have no tolerance and read on erowid that a 5mg snort would be a good dose, but i also noticed theres apap in them, does this matter?

^Yes, it matters. It would be unwise for the same reasons that snorting a Vicodin would be unwise. Both are filled with APAP, which breaks down to a ton of powder that will block effective absorption through the nasal membranes.

sorry if this was already answered in the thread, but i just came across a percocet 5/325, and wanted to know if snorting it would be okay. i only have expierence with vicodin(not snorted, duh) and no other pain killers. i have no tolerance and read on erowid that a 5mg snort would be a good dose, but i also noticed theres apap in them, does this matter?

Plug it.

This is my first post but I have been using bluelight to research for a couple of years.
This information I have found here (about so many different topics) has been invaluable! I can't imagine the number of risky things I might have done to my body & brain had I not had bluelight to fall back on for harm minimization techniques.

I want to share my first experience today with OxyContin.
I had wanted to try it for ages. I've used weed, speed, coke, E's, mdma caps, and some prescription drugs like panadine forte and tramadol. The only thing I use regularly is E's and speed maybe once a month, and tramadol when I can get my hands on it (just 1 a day for a week every now and then).

I started today by taking 1x 10mg OxyContin at 11:30am. I got a nice kind of warm feeling like I get from codine but nothing remarkable. At about 5:30 I took 2 more. I'm not sure how long it took but I'm guessing that about an hour later I was noticing definite effects. A bit warmer and a little disoriented but generally happy. At about 8:00pm I scratched the waxy coating off 2 more tablets and crushed them up and snorted them. I was surprised by how easy they were to snort. Very smooth, no pain or discomfort. Within 15 minutes I was feeling great. Like I was really stoned but without the nausea. I'm having trouble focusing on what I'm doing 'cause I keep nodding a bit. It's a lovely warm feeling. I understand what everyone was talking about now.

I hope this isn't too long and boring. I just wanted to share my first experience.
I am a 5'2" female weighing about 55kgs. The 40mgs of OxyContin I have had this evening has been just the right amount I would think for someone of my size, and lack of experience with opiods. I did have lunch and dinner today because I prefer not to take things on an empty stomach. The only negative symptom I have been experiencing is that I am quite itchy, (which I also get from tramadol) but It's not horrible. Easy enough to cope with. I'm just having a bailey's and milk to finish off now (10:30pm). Overall it's been a pleasing experience :)

Thanks again to everyone at Bluelight for the wealth of information that is shared here.

/\ Good for you goodtime girl just obviously watch out with frequency of use when it comes to oxies. It only takes a few weeks of everyday use before theres no turning back and your body adapts to it and needs it.

So I def wouldn't consider doing it again for a week or 2, 2 would be much better to aim for.
I love hearing how the itches actually annoy people they were one of the first things I learned to love about opiates. The itch itself to me is euphoric and when I'd be in a nod I could be cleaning a toilet and love it. I mean almost ANYTHING you do on opiates is enjoyable. And for me that includes scratching myself like a dog.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and just remember to be careful with using oxies too often! take care.