• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone IR 30mg injection instructions

NorCalguy707

Greenlighter
hey bluelighters hope everyone is doing well. so I have a question. I'm a C6-C7 quadriplegic due to a bad accident 5 years ago don't text and drive its not worth it) and I've recently broken both my legs and several small bones in my back. I've been taking 60 mg MS er and several 30mg Oxycodone IR's every day for years now and it's just not cuttin it right now. so I have some experience with needles but mostly IM stuff. after all the time I've spent in the hospital and ambulance rides I'm more than confident that I could put an IV in myself if I needed to but anyway I wanna main line a 30mg oxy. so I've seen people do it on TV but never had any real life experience with it.. anyone able to give me a step by step breakdown.. I'd greatly appreciate some guidance from the community on this one.. thanks everyone.

crush the tablet to fine powder. Take as much water in the syringe as you're gonna use. Empty the syringe on top of the powdered pill. Keep stirring it firmly, not too gently nor too vigorolusly. Now let the pill fillers and all the insoluble stuff settle in the bottom. Then drop a small cotton ball filter in the vessel you are using and draw the solution through the filter into the syringe. Clear solution would ne optimal but little cloudiness never killed anybody. Now attach the needle of your choice and push all the air out and youre ready to go.

If you use insulin syringes (fixed needles) like most americans do oyu have to draw the solution into the syringe by pressing the cotton ball filter with the needle. Otherwise everything else is the same.

crush the tablet to fine powder. Take as much water in the syringe as you're gonna use. Empty the syringe on top of the powdered pill. Keep stirring it firmly, not too gently nor too vigorolusly. Now let the pill fillers and all the insoluble stuff settle in the bottom. Then drop a small cotton ball filter in the vessel you are using and draw the solution through the filter into the syringe. Clear solution would ne optimal but little cloudiness never killed anybody. Now attach the needle of your choice and push all the air out and youre ready to go.

If you use insulin syringes (fixed needles) like most americans do oyu have to draw the solution into the syringe by pressing the cotton ball filter with the needle. Otherwise everything else is the same.
good stuff. I appreciate it. see I thought I was supposed to heat it up so you definitely saved me some regrets. I think I have to use a diabetic needle because I only have 23 & 24

good stuff. I appreciate it. see I thought I was supposed to heat it up so you definitely saved me some regrets. I think I have to use a diabetic needle because I only have 23 & 24
oh no heating is absolutely not required. 30mg oxycodone hcl dissolves very well in about 1ml of water (personally i use more close to 2ml). Boiling will insome cases (depending the pill make the filler materials dissolve in the hot water and you dont wanna end up injecting those). Street heroin is about the only drug that requires heating. People sure heat fentadope but that's just because they don't know better.