Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone- a pleasant first time

Drugsbladesblood

Greenlighter
Last night was my first time on oxy and I thought I would share my experiences.

I snorted half of a pill, I was very pleased to find there was very little drip. I was also happy with the fact that the pill it's self was quite soft and easy to crush. I took about half an hour to snort all of it, then I waited. After about 15 minutes I started to feel a wave of relaxation come over me. I remained in the mildly relaxed state for another 30 min. Then it started to kick in more, I started to experience mild euphoria, deeper relaxation, and pain relief. I also became quite tired. Soon I was in a world of my own daydreaming about talking oranges. I went to sleep around two hours later. This morning I woke up with a bit of a hangover, but, it's to be expected. Overall my experience was quite satisfactory, I did have a small nose bleed though. I will be doing it again for sure.

Oxycodone is like heroin; do it once and you're hooked. I've only experimented with hydrocodone, and that was addicting enough.

Sounds like you had a grand time though, do whatever makes you happy.
Also, more details would've been nice about the experience.

^^ definitely true for the most part but I've never gotten hooked like most other kids. So there are exceptions.

Done oxy more than a handful of times
heroin a handful of times.
oxymorphone aka opana more than a handful of times but I definitely enjoyed it too much...speedballing it intranasally with coke for a while but quit it cold turkey.

could've been because I was all about coke and benzos though when I was doing drugs almost everyday.

OP you got no idea how fast oxy grabs you haha. My first time I did a quarter of a 30mg oxycodone and smoked some good Dro on top of it. It was the best high id ever had. Then it started to be an everyday thing for the past 4 1/2 year and it will eventually lead to. Heroin-oh my god the first high from H is a 100x better than the first time with oxy. But they both make you do bad shit. I know this probably isn't the right sub forum for telling you you shouldn't so do it, so I'm not going any further with it. I'm just gonna say that shit fucked my whole life beyond repair but I am now 22 days clean. Do some research on what your getting your self into before you decide if you wanna keep using. Come to "the Dark Side" forum in Recovery Support and read some stories

Man, I remember the 1st time I had oxy, I had those capsules, think there called Endocet? Could be wrong, my dad had gotten a few years before and I took em' (20mg with a glass of wine) and melted in to the bed, was 15. Basically the same thing happened with hydrocodone my first couple of times(like I was litteraly sinking into the bed, the most awesome euphoria I ever felt). Then all of sudden that stopped after like my first two times so I would eat like 40mg of Hydro and be like "im not feelin anything, im just talking a lot, in a good mood and no anxiety, wtf happend to the sinking feeling??" Should have stopped there. Still rememeber posting on Bluelight and people telling me not to, be careful, and remember saying " i don't have a steady hookup". STILL have that same hookup, its been like 8 years.

^Sorry to hear that, guess it ain't so easy for some to get away from it as others.

I hope your dealer gives you discounts by now though. 8)

I wish plamr but no... And I would think so after all the times I helped them out with shit. GETS ON MY NERVES. Gotta another one that fronts me all the time..thats what gets me in trouble. On subs now and trying to stay away, but its been proving to be more difficult lateley, been good the past week though! All I gotta say is be careful and if you find your self saying just once or twice a week get away as quick as you can, especially if you are dealing with anxiety/deppresion... its the cure for a little while, but eventually you will be more deppressed and anxious than when you started..also add that horrible guilt feeling i'm sure some will identify with. Now not trying to be a buzzkill..and i'm sorry it's a crock of shit when they say your addicted after the 1st/2nd time, it's sooo easy to step away from it then. Well for me it would of been. Have fun just don't go crazy or set up a planned schedule with it!!

No high is worth the price of addiction. The worst thing I ever did in my life was to start using opiates regularly. I truly wish I would have never tried them. The ONLY thing in my life I would change if I could go back was that, I would have never tried them in the first place. If you're just starting to get into opiates, it's not too late! Take it from me, it's not worth it.

I post this out of love <3

Well i have to say i have been addicted to oxycodone for a while, not constantly but once i do it i cant stop even though i dont even get high off it!! its more of a mental addiction as i dont have withdrawals, its funny because with no tolerance and 50mg and potenitating it i still felt nothing, same goes for codeine,hydrcodone,xanax. i hate it, i wish i could feel that relaxing state everyone talks about,to me its just something to placebo off of when i dont have my other goodies :)

This is not true of any drug.

ebola

Physically? Of course not. Mentally? I don't know. I honestly think that I was psychologically hooked from my first experience. Could I have stopped back then and not become addicted? Sure, of course I could have, and my life would probably have been different, but when you just start using a drug you think 'I'll just use it a little, not enough to become addicted.'

That was back when, on forums like these, people had these anti-addiction life-prescriptions (and it rhymes!), things like 'never use to avoid your problems' and 'don't use more than twice a week' or 'make a schedule and keep to it.' I thought I'd be okay if I followed these plans, and I did for a while, but it's so easy to rationalize why 'just this once' isn't a big deal.

Since that first time 10 years ago, I don't think I have not had an opiate in me for more than 3 months. I went from using every other week, to every week, to every other day to every day to twice a day.

From Vicodin to codeine to pods and kratom, propoxyphene to suboxone to methadone to fentanyl patches back to methadone, quit for a month, back to methadone, to subs, supplemented with tramadol and kratom, did that for a very long time, a short time in a methadone program (just a couple weeks, before it was doctor prescribed, this was my experiment with it as an addiction treatment) back to subs, a two year taper, probably two months sober, except that I went on valium and zolpidem to sleep, and used kratom here and there. Then I got a giant bottle of vicodin, and a hook up for 8mg subs- which last forever when you're using .5 to .75mg at a time to get high. I realized quickly enough that this was a dead end, do I got back on subs. I did that for about two years. Except that my time off made me able to get high on subs again, so I would use them up early, suffer withdrawal, and that would lower my tolerance again, and I'd repeat it. Sometimes when I ran out I would get real desperate. I had loaned a week's worth to a friend with the expectation that he'd return two weeks worth (for me, only a couple days for him) but instead of getting a refill he got cut off. I was screwed, no one had any subs or opiates whatsoever. Except heroin. I'd only used it a couple times. Now I ended up buying enough to last me two weeks, dosing twice a day. How ironic, I needed heroin to treat suboxone withdrawal. I forgot all about kratom, if I had, things would have been very different. Eventually I got my refill, and things got good again.

Then I decided to quit it, switched to kratom and was doing good on that until I was prescribed 7.5mg hydrocodone tabs after a tooth extraction. Ate those in a day. Now I've been alternating between kratom, the occasional sub, roxi 30's and whatever else.

I've stopped everything but the occasional sub (they're treated like gold around here making more than once a month impossible), mostly due to lack of access. Oxy is too expensive and I no longer have a source. I'm still a junkie at heart, though. Now I'm abusing UEI and supplementing my kratom with that. It's a tough one, though: it's legal and as good as oxy, probably better, just doesn't have that mini-rush from snorting or plugging oxy. It wakes the junkie in me, though, oxy was self limiting, hard to get and expensive. This stuff will be delivered to my door in two days.

I think that you can fall in love with something your first time and that love will lead you to addiction eventually, because yes, sure, you can't be addicted your first time, but there are certainly people for whom even one experience with a particular addictive drug will almost inevitably lead to addiction. I have a long history of addiction in my family, but also a long history of addicts just quitting on their own. I always figured that I could do what my relatives did. No luck so far.

I want to quit being an addict, while being able to use every day.

Perhaps it's because aside from the monetary costs I've had, I haven't really had any negatives associated with my addiction. Well, withdrawal, too, but the cure for that is well known!! Aside from that, my life just improves.

The cure for w/d is well known? Aside from continuing to use...wtf is the cure???!!! :)