• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxy for the first time in 7 years

goatguyy

Greenlighter
For some reason I’m having some anxiety about it. I’ve got two 10 mg pills, I’m thinking of taking them both tomorrow. Last time I took them was 7 years ago when I was 13, I went through 2 bottles; Vicodin and oxy that I found in my parents cabinet. I loved them a lot and have been craving this high ever since I ran out all the way back then.

But, lately none of the stuff I do regularly has been serving me well; cigarettes and alcohol and shit just make me sick and weed has started to freak me out every single time I smoke, no matter what. Shrooms is like playing heads or tails with whether or not I want to die to escape reality or be mildly amused, and the coin is fucking weighted. I’ve kind of been banking on this to be a good high. Cause I’ve got nothing else anymore.

Anyway, that rant was unnecessary. I’m just wondering if you guys think 10 mg is a good dose for someone who doesn’t have a tolerance. Is it even possible to have a panic attack on opiates? panicking seems to be the one constant I’ve been experiencing with everything the last couple months.

Most opioids are notably sedating but I actually struggled with anxiety when I was first prescribed oxycodone. I don't think 10mg is likely to harm you but if you are using it for escapism, it's going to be very tempting to obtain more.

I don't know if any fake 10s have ever been produced. Here in the UK their are no fakes.

Maybe a break from all drugs is an option?

Most opioids are notably sedating but I actually struggled with anxiety when I was first prescribed oxycodone. I don't think 10mg is likely to harm you but if you are using it for escapism, it's going to be very tempting to obtain more.

I don't know if any fake 10s have ever been produced. Here in the UK their are no fakes.

Maybe a break from all drugs is an option?

I know this is totally an addict mentality on my end and probably the most cliche over-used line ever, but I was kind of thinking this would be my last high for a while, hopefully. Taking a break sounds good. I just want a “last hurrah” I guess.

They’re real, I literally accompanied my friend who gave them to me to the pharmacy lol. And you’re probably right about wanting more, I'm just gonna hope I can ignore it. The good thing is after these pills I’d have literally no access to them after it. This particular friend knows my history and basically cut me off immediately after handing them to me.

Thanks for the reply, it was comforting.