Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Oxazepam)+(Zaleplon)+(Doxylam)+(Codeine)+(Phenerg an) New experience

Beenhead said:
I dont understand why the persons snot was blue. I have Done sonata and the powder was white. they were the same capsules as you, and even the lines you have are white. You said the other peson disolved the sonata in wine which you said promptly turned blue. Now how did the snot in the other people's nose get blue unless they snorted something else that was blue or you they snorted the wine? you are making very little sense.
i agree, how is it blue? its completely white...

some of the non us versions are actually blue- if you look closely the powder isn't like bright white like the american powder its a grayish blue. when that gets wet it turns bright royal blue for whatever reason.

i laughed at this for several minutes straight. Your serious arent you

I swear to god you are my friend Arthur. He turns up at college almost every morning with a story similar to this and yet he is still alive. I worry about my friend. I also worry that he is getting a car soon and offers to take me for a ride.

bump for the lulz

wtf, extracting snot and climbing ladders on sleeping pills 8o :| :! =D

I must say, the whole handkerchief mucus extraction stuff was rather disturbing, but mint trip report hahahaha. xD
Sounds to me like you guys were proper fucked up off of the shit. :p

sonata turns blue because it is manufactured to do that, stops people being able to spike drinks with them

fucking love it! Found this thread while searching for rare benzos and getting side tracked!

:)

Lol, stumbled on this while searching for oxazepam experiences. This needs to be best of bluelight.

A bottle of wine at 9am? Snot cocktails? Your mum joining in and suggesting getting high? A little bit of codeine?

I honestly think this was one big troll, the blue liquid could have been anything. Christ, haven't laughed this much in a while.

If it's not a troll... Im a bit speechless. Seriously need to think about getting help. If your own mother is encouraging you however I think it's family therapy you need.