Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Oxazepam)+(Zaleplon)+(Doxylam)+(Codeine)+(Phenerg an) New experience

SonataSniffer

Greenlighter
Location - A house in the bush miles away from anywhere.

Drugs - Alcohol, Sonata (Zaleplon), Seropax (oxepam), Mersyndol, Phenergan, Black Death (the shit scraped out of a bong), Miscellanious Codine and Doxylam.

9:30am - Bottle of <snip> Red Wine

We woke up at 9:00 in the morning after having had Phenergan and Sonata the night before as well as a considerable amount of alcohol. We were feeling quite chirpy so polished off the majority of a bottle of red wine.

Effects - We were drunk. Duh.

9:45am - Phenergan

Then one of us decided to enhance his "experience" with some Phenergan (a common antihystamine)

Effects - The effects seemed to counteract any hayfever I was having at the time as well as mixing oddly with the alcohol making me drowsy and disorientated.

10:00am - Sonata (Zaleplon)

The three of us then decided to have some Sonata that we had imported from Mexico. We had read conflicting reports about the effectiveness of snorting Sonata and there was considerable evidence to show that snorting it was a bad idea.

We started off by cracking open two capsules which were then snorted. One of us disolved his capsule in a glass of red wine, which then turned dark blue.

The other two proceeded to snort another two capsules of Sonata and then we noticed that their noses were full of a thick blue powder.

Effects - Immediate effects were noticed from snorting and while the bright blue red wine tasted foul, it's effects were also immediately noticed. We felt lightheaded, mildy confused, changes to spacial awareness, meaningless good humour and the instant desire to dress up in the strangest clothes we could find.

4b941f8b.jpg
5d091f64.jpg
f0541167.jpg

10:30am - Sonata (Zaleplon) hankerchief extraction

Having noticed the thick blue powder up the nostrils of two of the Drug Crusaders we decided to get them to blow their noses into white hankerchiefs. We noticed that there was a lot of residual blue slime in the mucus on the hankerchief so we decided to do a cold water extraction.

4c9adf47.jpg

10:40am - Sonata hankerchief cocktail

Once we had extracted all of the sonata blue mucus out of the hankerchiefs we were left with a bowl of disturbing blue liquid. Then my mother came in and suggested that we could make a cocktail. Which we procded to do.

The cocktail consited of the original blue mucus water, topped up with a quarter of a bottle of gin, cognac, pimms, diced up mint from my mother garder and a cucumber as well as several glazed cherries. (once again generously suggested by my mother) We then bulked it up with soda water. My mother then tasted it and remarked that it's flavour was quite unique.

Effects - We dressed up in various kimono's and furry dressing gowns with strange hats and bow-ties. We then took photos of each other climbing ladders.

ac446f9f.jpg
873a2e0b.jpg

eb4ebd4f.jpg
3ed2e5bb.jpg

11:40am - Sonata Hankerchief Extraction Mark II

Once we had finished the cocktail, the experience was so exquisite that we decided to do another hankerchief extraction. Luckily one of us still had a consdierable amount of blue mucus up his nose which amply provided enough slime to do another hankerchief extraction. We placed this in the fridge to cool for later consumption while we moved on.

12:00 - Gin

By 12:00 we had finished off the rest of the gin and had a large lunch of everything we could find to fry in the kitched.

Effects - By this time we were finding it remarkably difficult to do anything. We were incoherent and very strange.

12:30 - Poo cones

One of us found my old bong in my bedroom so proceeded to scrape out all of the black crust from the inside which we then mixed with tobacco and smoked.

Effects - The poo cones tasted wonderful and had instant healing properties. We had been feeling nautious but after smoking the shit scraped out of an old bong we felt much better.

1:30pm - Seropax

An elderly friend of ours drove down to our house from about an hour away to deliver us some Seropax, Mersyndol and common painkillers. We then ate the Seropax (Two of us had one tablet each 15mgs, the other had two 15mg tablets. With alcohol)

2:30pm - Mersyndol, Seropax, Codine, Doxylam cold water extraction

We placed the Mersyndol and the common painkillers (About a large packet of each.) into warm water along with what was left of the Seropax (The Seropax was a last minute decision) Once all of the tablets had disolved we strained it through a paper towel into cups which two of us then drank.

2:45pm - Poo Cones

We were feeling seedy so we decided to smoke smoke more poo scraped out of the bong which instantly improved our disposition.

3:00 - 7:30 - ????????????

We really have no idea what happened during this period of time. The last thing we remember was lying around in my bedroom talking and then we all woke up in seperate beds in dirrerent rooms around the house several hours later with no memory of how we got there or how long we had been unconcious.
After we woke up we all felt remarkably sick and seedy, various memebers of our Drug Crusaders puked repeatedly in the garden and one of us started drinking alcohol again.

It is now 1:14am in the morning and we all feel fantastic.

I would recommend this experience to anyone who was willing and able. I hope that you are all open minded enough to appreiciate the enormity of what we achieved today although perhaps we didn't need the codine extraction since all three of us passed out almost instantly after it for about 4 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I expected to see something similar to "900microgram LSD + 400mg MDA + 40mg AMT + 100mg smoked 50x salvia extract + DMT + 500mg coke" for the ULTIMATE MULTI-DRUG TRIP but instead I find the abuse of sleeping aids and some alcohol?

Interesting none the less.... though I don't think there is any real debate as to why you passed out

The problem with stilnox derivatives is that you never know what actually happened.
I agree the title could possibly rank as the most misleading on this site... but have you ever known anyone willing to get high off their own (and other's) snot?
If you feel deflated reading this... picture our emotional state.

Perhaps I am misinformed but you are speaking of deleriants? I know that most sleep aids taken in large amounts are said to cause deleriant-like effects.

From what I have read, Sonata is active at a 10mg dose range (correct me if I am wrong), so how much did you mates ingest? I'd imagine that each pill would have 10mg of actual Zalepon, and a shite-load of filler, so perhaps what was lingering in the nose was the filler more so? I dare say I would have to be out of my right state of mind to ingest anything clogged up anyone's nose....even if one were fiending for coke, I doubt they would go that far.

Nice touch with the pics, by the way.

i don't know about that tanqueray gin. you didn't even make martinis!

Is this trip report for real? I cant help but think its a troll fabricated piece of shit.

Well, there are pictures. People sometimes do silly things.

I can't believe you extracted some mexican pills from someone's mucous. That is fucking bizarre. Maybe you should have spent that $80 AUD on something other than wine if you are this hard up. I think this whole report is fucking BS anyway.

This is the worst "trip"(hey i swallowed 2 panadol!!)report i have ever read....are people really this stupid!!??!

aloowishus said:
This is the worst "trip"(hey i swallowed 2 panadol!!)report i have ever read....are people really this stupid!!??!
Have you ever taken Zaleplon? I've tripped MUCH more off it than acid or shrooms. It's really fucked up shit and as far as this all being fabricated, do you think we'd really spend all this fucking time staging the photos and shit? You think we actually care about what you think?!?!?!!? Look at the photos if you are retarded enough to doubt, see the broken capsules, see the HANKY.

eeh u just gotta let ignorant comments slide. A lot of people have only taken psychedelics to trip and maybe dont realize that sleeping pills get you there too, albiet through a different route. much different, lol.

I mean, some people even go as far as to discriminate among psychedelics. (imo they all do the same thing just some have worse side effects than others)

Mmm... snot... ::homer drool::

You know, if anyone has the power to add new smilies, I say we get one that has a tiny image of Homer Simpson doing his famous drooling when thinking about food. That would be priceless :D

^
worse he made a cocktail out of it lol

my best guess is that these people are so fucked in the head that they dont need good drugs to have a good time

Sonata must be the one of the few drugs I have tried that I really don't like at all. The way it makes me fade out of dreams and reality, and how they merge, especially in combination with phenethylamines / tryptamines... and then when you come to and you have no idea where all the time, after waking up in different corners of the house at different times... Delirious and crazy. The way I imagine Datura, except more sedated. Insanity par excellence.

Sonata Addict

I've been snorting sonata for over two years. I was prescribed it for my sleeping problems and as soon as i saw that they were capsules and not hard pills i immediatly poured it out to test how it was. Immediatly i was out of reality. The walls fell in and out, posters zoomed towards me, eyes would spin around, i felt like i was sinking into the floor, i kept seeing made up historical things like kingdoms rising and falling. after about 15 minutes i started to come down, upon realizing this i took out 3 more and over time snorted all of them. The first time was the greatest. The month or so after were just as good. But now after so long i get very delirious and my mind is free, all the personal mental walls break down like usual, but the hillucinations have gotten extremely weak.
This is a wonderful drug. It is by far my favorite out of all i have tried. Its easy to get, relatively safe even at extremly high doses, it never gets old.

Good lord, why? That sounds lik a crappy combo of second rate highs, especially that early in the morning.

I dont understand why the persons snot was blue. I have Done sonata and the powder was white. they were the same capsules as you, and even the lines you have are white. You said the other peson disolved the sonata in wine which you said promptly turned blue. Now how did the snot in the other people's nose get blue unless they snorted something else that was blue or you they snorted the wine? you are making very little sense.