Overwhelming sense of appreciation...

MushMan

Bluelighter
This is incredible.
I am a member of numerous other rave-based boards, but Bluelight consistently blows my mind! I love it!
If any of the other boards crashed, life would be easy to continue without any interruption. If Bluelight went down for good, I would really feel a deep loss.
Bluelight contributes to the "art of raveology" like no other board does. The people...all of you people simply amaze me with your sense of good vibes, knowledge, eagerness to help, eagerness to ask for help, and the overall sense of well-being. Everyone contributes their individuality, creating a tight unity that I have yet to see duplicated anywhere else.
I'm not much of a board junkie, but Bluelight keeps me reading like only a good novel could.
Usually, I get bored or sickened by immature, or simply inappropriate posts on other boards, but on Bluelight, those are few and far between.
Just after seeing Triple X's "I'm a cop..." post and "I need advice on marriage..." post, along with many other intriguing posts (not to mention the mature, well thought out reply's) that exemplify the non-candycoated depths of human nature, I have to admit that Bluelight is THE BEST rave-based board I have had the pleasure of being a part of.
And no...I'm not rolling right now. he he.
I wish, I wish, I wish we could have a Bluelight desert party...guaranteed good vibes and compassion for one another, drugs or not.
*MushMan*