• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Relapse Overdose in a opioid relapse?

Me too brother.. From 20-30 instead of wasting all my money, time, energy and soul on opiates I was meeting new friends/family and dancing my heart out to amazing music.

I personally use my MDMA and psychedelic experiences as well as festivals and such, as my carrot on a stick to keep me a good boy. I know that if I fall back into that lifestyle I’ll lose it all.

While you may feel engaged with the scene now, imagine how much better your music will be and more you will produce, imagine how social and interactive you will be with others compared to now. It can only get better ya know?

For me, I got really really into dance/flow arts, but mainly dance. Over the years I was able to really hone my skills and become better than I ever imagined possible. That, along with intense studying of various drug related topics (something else I wouldn’t have done) has opened so many doors for me.

If you can use those drugs responsibly than try and use that as your motivation. Know that if you stay with opiates you’ll eventually lose everything you hold dear about the scene, whether it’s because your distracted, you start robbing friends, whatever the case you will eventually lose it all.

-GC

Me too brother.. From 20-30 instead of wasting all my money, time, energy and soul on opiates I was meeting new friends/family and dancing my heart out to amazing music.

I personally use my MDMA and psychedelic experiences as well as festivals and such, as my carrot on a stick to keep me a good boy. I know that if I fall back into that lifestyle I’ll lose it all.

While you may feel engaged with the scene now, imagine how much better your music will be and more you will produce, imagine how social and interactive you will be with others compared to now. It can only get better ya know?

For me, I got really really into dance/flow arts, but mainly dance. Over the years I was able to really hone my skills and become better than I ever imagined possible. That, along with intense studying of various drug related topics (something else I wouldn’t have done) has opened so many doors for me.

If you can use those drugs responsibly than try and use that as your motivation. Know that if you stay with opiates you’ll eventually lose everything you hold dear about the scene, whether it’s because your distracted, you start robbing friends, whatever the case you will eventually lose it all.

-GC
Oh, really for me it is also something like therapeutic, dancing all night with friends is the best, at the beginning of the year I was leaving the opiates and I was even a DJ at a New Year's party, I had found a way to be sober and only use those drugs as a recreational only on special nights
Now I am producing again since I had given up when my opiate consumption went out of control.
I think this as an opportunity to improve, I do not hate drugs, they have used weed, and I love the mdma, I respect the breaks, I am forming a production company to make electronic parties in my city since nobody else does it, I can find a way to occupy my time on things like this that really make me feel good