Our minds

thecaptain

Bluelighter
I think that this msg board has archieved something that hundreds of years of psychology has worked towards in the short while it has been up. Perhaps its due to the vastly different states e can sometimes bring you to, and point things out ever so clearly. Perhaps it is due to the large diversity of people who experience this and post on this board..... perhaps I just felt like posting something. Though in all truth I believe if you take the time (on the comdown) to analyze yourself, as well as the world and everything around you there are things unimaginable to be seen. Your thoughts are so grounded I think you trip better than on acid -hallucinations. This is the conclusion I've drawn: Over all my years of living, and all the things I have learnt, or thought to have learnt; the only real thing I know is that life is preposterous and wonderful. Memory casts a happy glow on things, but now is the time. --Maybe that needs a little explaining, but you aren't gonna get any because its all about your mind taking the thought to that magic place on its own. People can point you in the right direction, but only you can climb the mountain. Ok, that's enough rammbling from me...
A few other things, artists to check out!
-Trance - Paul Oakenfold... (live in ibiza if you can get it)
-Scooter (kinda happy hardcorish, so watch out if you don't like that)
-Carl cox! - Saw him new years and he is honestly nearly my fav live performer.
-Massive Attack - The best chilling out music there is next to bob.
-Hallucinogen, paul van dyke, archangel, goldie, and a million others... msg me if you feel like trying new stuff. With the new world of mp3s, napster and all that anything is possible.
The only certain thing.. is uncertainty.
plur+ understanding
caio.
------------------
Stop for a moment and let your eyes meet through the swirl of colors.
~The whole world rolls through the universe, and beyond

Well thecaptain you have started an interesting topic, and your right on with the fact that you have to let your mind make the trip and not one person can explain it you.
One more thing.........
I have come across a problem, i seem to have so many new thoguhts in my head and I cannnot process them at all or put them into a coherent thought. I know there are quite a few of you that have had this same feeling and this is my take on that.......We are breaking into new frontiers of thinking and where are minds are going and it takes time for the brain to process those thoughts and put them into meaningful things for you. So when you have all these thoughts running thru your head but cant put them togheter just give yourself a break and give your mind a chance to decipher them and put them in order. In time they work out to meaningful thoughts that can be used to benifit you and others.......
Peace......RuRu

RuRu, that's what I think is so beautiful about bluelight! Through this process of reading and posting and having these sort of conversations, I am able to sift through some of these many thoughts. This board is so important to me for that.