Ottawa bluelighter meetup :)

Dr.E's_bitch

Bluelighter
I know there aren't many of us, but I will do my best to keep this thread at or near the top just to see who from Ottawa or the near area are interested in meeting up sometime in the next couple of weeks. Just let me know via this thread or email at:
[email protected]
I really dont know the scene all that well and I have to use a bus pass to get me everywhere but I think hitting up one of the clubs downtown would be cool (Atomic . . .)
Just let the Doc know what you think.
The doctor
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

I will be in Ottawa from the 2nd or 3rd of March until around the 6th.
Email me - we'll make some plans or something!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Hey Brand X - where are ya - waiting to hear from you too!!
------------------

iz heah chillun,
sorry it took so long for me to notice this thread, i've been pretty busy with school and the flame wars going on in other threads
wink.gif

i'm up for anything, heh heh
luv2luv, did you get the pic i sent you? i believe you owe me an e-mail!
doctor, let me know when you feel like going to atomic. i usually work on weekends so i'll need to book off
adios muchachos

I am talking with others about a meetup at Atomic so I will let you know when ASAP.
the Doctor
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

hello dr. e, brand-x, luv2luv, and the rest of the ottawa bluelighters! excellent idea to get everyone together to celebrate our v. cool home base. i live here and would appreciate being posted on any updates...we probably see each other out from time to time but are not aware of our virtual connection.
is anyone going to see mistress barbara at illusion this weekend?
gabe

well..i'm from ottawa....
smile.gif
and i would love to hook up with some fellow BlueLighters
redface.gif
) hehehe......got your email Dr.E (that's why i have come on to see the rest of the posts...
wink.gif
gabriel..i did not hear about Misstress B going to Illusions...hmmm...what night??...i might be interested....
smile.gif

aymi

this thread rocks
if only angel would pop her head in the ottawa circle of life would be complete.
actually, sat. night some friends might be boing to atomic. how set are those mistress barbara plans?

Brand X - nice to hear from you!! (I will email you soon!!)
Dr E - I'm heading your way cause I want to visit my best friend, take a trip and get the hell out of this city!
Aymi and Gabriel - glad to finally come across some more Ottawa peeps!!
All of you must email me!! We have to hook up.
DrE and BrandX - I know I owe both of you emails, I will reply - I've been such a shit lately!
------------------

Wow, this thread rocks!!
Nice to hear from you Gabriel, and I hope Angel pokes her head in her soon too.
Me personally, I really don't know what the hell is going on in Ottawa cause I just moved here and have to rely on buses to get me everywhere.
If any of you people want to do something at all on any night just let me know and I will be there cause I am more bored than a motherfucker when I get off work.
the doctor
------------------

Angel - where are you?????/
------------------

hola gente! nice to see all your messages.
dr e, you have picked a very good city to come to, in my opinion. there is a fair amount of stuff going on and people are friendly. and we are so close to montreal and toronto. don't worry about not knowing what's going on, you will absorb it all. e-mail if you want to know where i like to go. did you move here from winnipeg, by any chance?
brand-x, plans around mistress barbara are slightly concrete, but there is nothing to say that one could not go to both atomic and illusions (or, i see as their saturday night is now called, sanctuary); the doors only open at 3 am, and the music generally goes to some point in the afternoon, from what i hear.
aymi, i only heard about mb's stint from the flyer. they are selling advance tickets at allegro for $12, more at the door. Raissa vs Deedot too. the infoline is 613/560/3883. hope to see you there!
take care in this cold everyone. looking forward to meeting you all.
gabe
ps: this friday, stephane grondin is at icon...fridays can be excellent there.

Brand X, Dr E, Gabriel and Aymi - on the count of 3 email me...........
go...............
------------------

hey im wif aymi, provided i can scrounge up money to do anything HAH!
aymi my dear, but you look smashing tonight *mwah*
so yeah, i'm from ottawa too.. aymie knows me. im not psycho.. in a bad way...
wink.gif
[email protected]
and um yeah.. so like..write me and stuff? *vapid giggle*
yeah im a guy.. just dont ask ok? hehe
GrimmE

Sorry Gabriel but I came from Windsor which has the best bar scene in the world, but the worst club scene in the world too.
I am open to anything so just suggest away or tell me where to meet you people or whatever. It doesn't matter to me. I just wanna meet cool people so I know that really cool people exist in Ottawa.
the Doctor
------------------

Hey Grimmlock!! Keep your eyes open for the meetup!
------------------

ok kids here it is, the first ottawa bluelight meetup
smile.gif

even got my bluelight badge thanks to raverdad
smile.gif

the meetup is at atomic tonight (sat jan 15). we should be in the downstairs bar at around midnight and then we'll definitely move upstairs once it opens.
how to recognize me you ask??
here's your top 10 clues it's brand-x:
1) I'm wearing a white longsleeve shirt with what looks like a red cross logo on the front
2) i have red glowsticks and i'm giving a crazy-ass lightshow with them
3) when they spin some good trance i run to the dancefloor
4) the bluelight badge hanging from my neck (it looks like a backstage pass, 'cept it says bluelight)
5) i'll be accompanied by a physician
wink.gif
the good doctor e. look for his pic on the bluelight pic page (follow the link from the "bluelighters homepages" section in "bluelight links"
6) well, i don't have time to finish this list (i'm at work), but i'll just mention that i'm a white guy, about 6 feet tall, with blondish/brownish hair
hope to see y'all there
smile.gif

*sitting here all by herself*
luv2luv is very envious!! I want to be there so bad!!! But I can't, so I'll deal!! You guys all have to post right away and let me know how it was!!! I hope you have(had) fun!! Can't wait to be there watching your glow shows!!
------------------

shit kids, i missed it! excellent though, brand-x and dr e, getting the shit together and making things happen. how did it go?
i ended up sleeping last night, got up at 7 this morning and went to illusions to catch the end of misstres barbara's set. it was packed! i was truly blown away by the number of people there, many new faces. barb was really good.
i heard dj heather was super and the vibe was nice. next time...
give me your impressions! who actually met up?
gabe