• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Orgasms after Ecstasy

-=To hyperspeeding=-
My boyfriend and decided to pop at home one night, and we did start getting it on pretty nicely even before the pill hit..
Once we were both really peaking though, he couldnt sustain it - though we still had a few very intimate, fun hours - doing everything and talking alot.

I can come rollin... comin up, down, and afterwards....i guess im lucky... my ex's roll always ended after he came... kinda sucked cuz he'd get all tired and i'd still be flyin...

I used to be a normal, full-functioning, healthy, male.
I ate a white Aladdin and I havent been able to orgasm, let alone "get it up" in over 27 monthsIf this is true, you should really, really, really see a doctor about it. It is very normal to be unable to get an erection or to orgasm during the ecstasy experience, and seems not uncommon to be impaired for a little while after, and of course frequent use will have impact as well (like any stimulant). But what you describe here is not cool.

Personally I get hard fine when pilled up but find it nearly impossible to cum (depending on how high I am). Women in general find it easier to orgasm than I do when we're both pilled up.

lol....
"what you described here is NOT COOL!"
Tell me about it!
ahahaha

i mean in health terms. i am very serious. if you truly have not been able to get an erection for over two years then it sounds like there is a serious problem.

I can only experience orgasm within three to four hours into my roll. Within the first 20 minutes or so and for about three hours after that, (what I call the stripper period of the roll), I drip like a leaky faucet from practically ANY touch! After that, forget it! I also can't achieve the big O the whole next day either. I always try to, remembering that I didn't get off during my roll, and I always find that I can't because my brain is working overtime. My mind is flooded with all sorts of unrelated thoughts that distract me from achieving orgasm.