• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Orange Lighting Bolts

Did you check the North East Pill Discussion thread over on the North American Drug Discussion board?

Sorry, but I had to delete your "report" on these. Read the Guidelines...no reports until after you have consumed or tested. Thanks!

^got em. i was about to do a report, but i guess someone else beat me to it. IME, mdxx high, no warning.

These were domed, orange, had little speckles of like, white and red if you look close. Well pressed, but a bit crumbly

I read mixed reviews on PR, personally, i think they are nice and clean. However, the report i read seemed to be way off, and the dude couldnt figure out if it was a bolt or a dinosaur. either someone's really stupid, or theres another batch. THIS CANNOT BE MISTAKEN FOR A DINOSAUR. Rav, if i wanna put out a report, should i do it here or make another thread for the same pill (on BL, not PR).

Another recent nice batch were these (left-facing) blue ladies.
^I suspect those to have been mdma and/or mde. not mde by itself because it was too stimulating and lasted 6 hours (which seems to indicate mdma) but they def were EXTREMELY relaxing. I could have fallen asleep, but everything felt so good. Also, the lightning, it looks very much like the gatorade logo.

FractalStructure said:
Rav, if i wanna put out a report, should i do it here or make another thread for the same pill (on BL, not PR)

You can make a report in this thread :) Thanks for the heads up!

FractalStructure said:
^got em. i was about to do a report, but i guess someone else beat me to it. IME, mdxx high, no warning.

These were domed, orange, had little speckles of like, white and red if you look close. Well pressed, but a bit crumbly

I read mixed reviews on PR, personally, i think they are nice and clean. However, the report i read seemed to be way off, and the dude couldnt figure out if it was a bolt or a dinosaur. either someone's really stupid, or theres another batch. THIS CANNOT BE MISTAKEN FOR A DINOSAUR. Rav, if i wanna put out a report, should i do it here or make another thread for the same pill (on BL, not PR).

Another recent nice batch were these (left-facing) blue ladies.
^I suspect those to have been mdma and/or mde. not mde by itself because it was too stimulating and lasted 6 hours (which seems to indicate mdma) but they def were EXTREMELY relaxing. I could have fallen asleep, but everything felt so good. Also, the lightning, it looks very much like the gatorade logo.

I just recieved these also bro just put a report on pr. Go make a report under them reagents tested out great on them

I'm assuming these are the rolls we are discussing? Or are there several batches?
This is SWIM's picture (not off of PR or anything like that)

NSFW:
orangelightning.jpg

Even though it looks completely orange, if you look (at the actual roll, not the pic) close, there are little white and redish speckles. Tastes of MDXX, not as strongly as some other pills, but thats prolly cuz its a really wide pill (more filler). My experience with it was great, very loved up, senses enhanced greatly, lasted about 5-6 hours. I'm very sensitive to stims, so when i drop a methbomb (accidentally, i hate them) I know it. Even if theres a small amount of meth or a bunch of caffeine/ephedrine, I will know it during the crash. Speaking of which, these dont crash too hard, but they defenitely will if you take a shitload of them (cuz mdma doesn't crash that hard).

These remind me of the really clean MDMA outdented yellow mercedes a while back, yeah I know usually they are not pure, but that batch was.

Anyway, a worth-while roll.

Last edited:
just took these over the weekend awesome pills last a long time and very clean. Get these if you see them.

^absolutely agreed. mdxx high. def suspect pure mdma.

However, one of my friends, who doesnt get the full experience out of mdma, however, mda works perfectly for him... mdma lasts 2 hours, mda lasts 6 (for him). It was actually better than the typical MDMA hit, and Rave, you remember the diesels (NYE) dont you? those were, according to you, "BOMB ASS PILLS" =). He felt these more than he felt the diesels.

Its weird... some of my friend, they dont really feel MDMA that much (a select few friends). HOWEVER, when they take MDA for the first time, it breaks through. Fully. Then usually, MDMA starts to work. But for shorter periods of time than usual. MDA works to its' full extent tho. I know a better place for this is the ED board, so i will just pose it there.

Last edited:
when did you take urs bro. My friend picked these up a few weeks agao how about urself. Props up to nyc.

A few days ago, why? There is only one batch of these, according to what ive seen.

There is one with the exact same logo, but its pink. and its crap.

If you ask me, nice mdma hits, i like em, end of story =).