European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

oramorph

Bare_head

Bluelighter
so for a non tolerant user, what would be a good starting dose, considering 10mg/5ml? i hear its better going rectal but really cant be bothered with changing the PH and shit, i hear this stuff is pretty crap but i wanna get rid of my back pain and lie in bed worry free, am i just better off with some etizolam instead?

Oh and if i did do 20mg , would 6 mg of my normal etiz dose be ok to have later? sort of get scared even thinking of taking two a few hours apart though 6mg (is what i am tapering down to at the moment) barely does much to me.

i went for 5ml simply because i am a pussy and wanna get a feeling for it, always guess i can go higher but not lower, maybe try my time to go down to 5mg of etizolam tonight, not expecting much from this though, will 10mg do anything (considering BOA is pretty shit for morphine)? or shud i take another 5ml now?

right owen i went for another 5ml, if u dont hear from me by tomorrow you know whats happened, i blame you (joking) thing that worries me the most is the label is gone and im sure the guy said it was 10mg/5ml, the only other persribed in the UK is 20mg/1 and i know it cant be that :)

disregarding that, my normal dose of etizolam will be fine to take i assume?

It shoulde be fine. If you are tolerant to your regular dose of etizolam, 20mg of oral morphine on top is extremely unlikely to be dangerous.

god its making me feel sick lol, bare in mind i have consumed alot of food and whey shakes today so stomach was quite bloated but i do feel quite sickly, fuck i want my etizolam and go to bed ha!

god its making me feel sick lol, bare in mind i have consumed alot of food and whey shakes today so stomach was quite bloated but i do feel quite sickly, fuck i want my etizolam and go to bed ha!

It'll do that if it's the first times you are using it. the body quickly adapts

If it's making you feel sickk knock a mg or two of your normal eti dose.

thanks guys, sickness seems to be passing slightly with a smoke :) will knock 1mg of my etiz dosage, gonna watch end of mock the week and chill the fook out !

Is f*****shit unless you have the concentrate cd version<3

pretty fucking minimal in terms of effects, did feel quite sickly half hour after it but yeh 20mg and im feeling very underwhelmed, brimz by cd u mean ?

Controlled drug Om is POM the constant rain is the cd

10mg/ 20 ml?

CD 10 ml/ 100mg i i know the exact figuuress but i can't be bothered look

im getting a slight itch woopy , its time for my etizolam, cant wait to get off these, sleep is such a fucking issue tho :(

It's day 9/10 etz free after a reliance on them almost daily for nearly a year? I feel Ok but by god that was bumpy and as you can see by the time..sleep as fucked up as ever. While I may be replacing one drug for another if my Zops ever clear customs going to try and do a 4 week through daily trial with them and see if I can actually manage to formulate a sleep pattern. I do think it is almost impossible with so many years of fucked up sleep..sighhh.

They are the Devil's work even at low dose Bare_head,,the lil fuckers creep up on you. :X

i feel once im down to 0mg of etiz sleep will be fucked completely, i have clonaz and diaz at hand tho which i will change onto as im coming down to 1mg-0.5mg etiz

so it definitely had some effect but mainly the sickness feeling is the most profound effect :/

i have had around 5mg of etiz , bastard tabs dont break properly :mad:! made another spliff, need to control both these drugs (etiz and weed) etiz im mangaging but weed is gonna be nothing once i combatted the addiction of etiz (i hope anyways)