• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Oral speed and snorted heroin - a poor mans speedball?

I'm not entirely sure "give it a try" will go down as a classic piece of harm reduction advice but I would agree that heart issues are not the real concern with speedballesque combos so much as the far more salient - and quite significant - risk of accidental OD due to the stim masking opiate respiratory depression effects as Englandz points out. This is always something to be taken seriously but that goes even more so if comparatively opi-naive. I always enjoyed the combo but taking great care to ensure you stay well within your opi tolerance is key to not losing your breath on a permanent basis.

Couldn't agree more. After a couple speedball ODs (because of the heroin, not the coke), there's really no sense in saying it's worth it. At all. Stay away from that crap <3

I used to do goofballs with various unscheduled amps with morphine er liquidated. I stuck with flourinated amps like 2fma and 4fa and such.

I found them to be less dirty then the crap that is rx or meth amp which is just too much.

My doses where a bit small and I would add some flubromazepam with the dose.

I did enjoy it but that is a fucking lethal cocktail. I never let anyone else do it.

I was doing this shit with 3 ccs and morphine ER. It got me up and moving in the morning. What can I say? I was a fucking junkie and still am to a lesser degree. I suppose I keep it where down to where desperation does not set it and do not take much of anything besides codeine as far as pain meds.

I stay the fuck away from stims and coke. I mainly used them to get up in the morning and to get my cock hard because I was on so much opiates. I can't really recommend it and I gotta say what I just posted is most likely a lethal cocktail unless you have alot of experience and a very high tolerance to drugs.

Even then I have overdosed and well honestly it got to the point where that was not the life I wanted because it was just a shitty way to die slowly after a while. In the end it will make you miserable but of course if feels good man.

You ever had meth?
It has that same "relaxing" vibe. At first. Sometimes. Then not at all :|

I find 3fpm kinda similar to methamphetamine.

Pah, I got so much shite on here Dec '14 when I elucidated on the similarities, and in particular that sense of "Stratospheric Tranquility" (as I've come to name her...), their destinations diverge definitely, but they intersect rails quite often. <3

3fpm is the closest thing to meth i've ever had.
Way closer than amphetamine sulfate - or any other stim.

Pfffttt, you can't claim the title of Crackhead/Basefiend unless you have at least seven lighters strewn randomly for every three square feet of floor space.... ;)

But out of them seven lighters not one works properly only2 have gas ,3 have flints/sparks and it's pain in the Arse flicking one to spark the other on rotation.
And them new clippers fuck your thumb up within 2 days. Fucking pests =D

I quick feel in my pockets reveal, 6 lighters. I'm only on cigarettes these days...8) old habits ay

I quick feel in my pockets reveal, 6 lighters. I'm only on cigarettes these days...8) old habits ay

What I find funny is,....out of them 7/6lighters you can only ever account where 2 came from.
Lighters are fair game always have been,always will be. =D

Iv got a pal ' zippy' who drills a hole just under the gas button on a clipper , puts a key ring hoop through it and small chain to his keys, that how serious the lighter game is in my manor. =D=D=D

Aye, my mate was a notorious lighter thief. If a clipper got spied by him, forget it, he was gonna get it.

He'd get the yellow trays from the newsagents to display his ill gotten gains. Zero point arguiing that any of them was once yours.

I go to extreme lengths to protect my lighters/matches/firestarting stuff.

I buy the cheapest or girliest looking lighters I can find. I will go ahead and modifiy them in various ways were you would regret stealing it or I could call someone out.

That being said I am more of a matchbook type of guy. It just tastes better and well fuck it, I'm old skool.

I don't rip the matches out, I just bend them and flick. Sometimes I light em all on fire just to watch it burn. I can make lighters that are just about work using some basic physics. Oh and who doesn't like to spray a lighter into their hand and light it? (don't hurt)
;'

Even though amps and coke doing suppress resps there is definitely a synergistic level of lethness with speedballs compared to the individual drugs seperately.

Its not a nice way to go....

I read somewhere that methamphetamine was very highly addicting. I read this story from this father and daughter. The father was a cop and his daughter became addicted after one night's use apparently, completely changed and had to go into rehab for a year. Apparently once you become addicted to it its extremely hard to stop. I dunno how true this is as it was Americans and no offense but they do have a tendency to exaggerate shit.

Evey

Meth is so addictive due to the massive dopamine release it causes and unlike opiates there is no effective substitution and reduction programme for meth. While it isn't physically addictive in the sesnse that opiates are detoxification from meth apparently takes a long, long time and the psychological cravings are said to be extreme. Plus unlike opiate meth is inherently toxic.

I dont think anyone has ever been physically addicted to anything from trying it "only once" though. However it's a bit misleading if after trying it once you keep doing it!! Even the worst habbit has to start with trying something for the first time so that whole concept of "being addicted after the first use" is somewhat erroneous.