• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom OPMS gold capsules -- something is weird about them

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
I know they're legit, last Saturday I took 2 and felt the greatest euphoria ever, tonight I took 2 and I feel... nothing, like at all. 1 of these is usually enough to fuck someone up, now I might take 2 more. I feel like a very mild body buzz at best. Has anyone else found these inconsistent as hell? It never really felt like kratom to me either, nor did it seem to jack up my regular tolerance so maybe it is fake but I really don't think it is, this headshop has a very good rep. The regular kratom they sell could best most vendors I used to go through.

I do take like 6-7g in the afternoon but this didn't stop it from working last time.
Only difference I guess is I was on a lot of gabapentin, it honestly felt like it just potentiated that a lot or something.
I'm on 2800mg now but I've done this for 4 days so I don't feel the gabapentin at all. Otherwise I guess my high dose kratom earlier could be why I don't feel much but it's unmistakable that the OPMS did in fact get me feeling very high, it might've interacted with the gaba but still, I could tell it was also a unique high.

Just took a 3rd one, probably gonna take some kava now as well. Life sucks, drugs are cool

I know they're legit, last Saturday I took 2 and felt the greatest euphoria ever, tonight I took 2 and I feel... nothing, like at all. 1 of these is usually enough to fuck someone up, now I might take 2 more. I feel like a very mild body buzz at best. Has anyone else found these inconsistent as hell? It never really felt like kratom to me either, nor did it seem to jack up my regular tolerance so maybe it is fake but I really don't think it is, this headshop has a very good rep. The regular kratom they sell could best most vendors I used to go through.
I take OPMS extracts sometimes the shots both black & gold … though I prefer the black. And I’ve tried the Silver Extract capsules of red maeng da. I’ve had different experiences as well …. (however I should add that there’s times I take these to lesson withdrawals from tramadol & sometimes hydromorphone, but also use them for pain too) anyways … sorry I’m rambling. Anyways I’ve definitely experienced inconsistencies. One time I remember I took one of the black extract shots & swear it felt like I had taken a Vicodin & then other times same kind black shots OPMS & it felt different. The gold extract shot I took one time & felt like I took a perc, but then other times taken the same gold shot & didn’t feel that, felt different. However I always feel something from the liquid shots just different.
Then getting to the capsule extracts silver OPMS red maeng da where there’s times I felt great from them & other times from different box of capsules but the same exact brand & kind of felt nothing at all really.

But I don’t know because as I said a lot of different times I’m going through withdrawals from stuff & I should also add that I usually rotate Xanax & clonazepam on the regular.

lol sorry if nothing I wrote was too helpful & hope I made any sense in my insomniac ramblings … I think OPMS is a good brand though I think there’s just better batches than others (or like I said it could have been my different states) but for sure when they do help they’ve definitely helped my physical pain & even my PTSD symptoms at times

Lately I’ve been trying those 7-hydroxymitragynine tablets … they’re pretty interesting
Hugs 💜🌺

Last edited:
Apparently the gold is the strongest one. I did take a 3rd one, and then 10g of micronized kava, and I'm straight up nodding, like I can't keep my eyes open. Falling asleep for 5 seconds and waking up kind of shit. But it still doesn't *feel* like an opioid high exactly, or I don't "taste" it.

When I do a drug, I tend to taste however the capsule or whatever it was tasted like, it's like in my sinuses or something. So when I do kratom, I taste the kratom when I feel the high. Since I did kava which tastes mega strong, I just taste the kava, but I was "tasting" the OPMS gold. I guess capsules would take longer to work, next time I'll just dump them out and stir with water like I do normal kratom.

The 3rd one hit me along with the kava and I'm nodding more than I think I ever have, I think mostly because of the kava added on. It feels nice but like, I want to stay awake lol. I'm kind of getting back, it's just once I put music on it's impossible to stay awake, I'm really battling. Haven't even hit my oil pen yet either. I think if I didn't do the kava I would've been vibing more because I started to.

And no, you're good. Even if you did make more sense (you do), I'm so wasted it's hard to read. I suffer from PTSD as well so I know how it is. Hope you're generally able to keep it under control. I take Valium, 15-20mg on average a day but I've reached a point where it honestly doesn't really do a damn thing for me. I should really just start taking 5-10mg again for awhile to get my tolerance down, although I quit for about week this summer and my tolerance hadn't really changed. Then again it's half-life is 2 days, so there was likely still quite a bit in my system.

My best weapon for PTSD is DMT, honestly, but I don't have access to any at the moment. I've been pretty suicidal lately, I turn 30 in a week and have kept telling myself that I need to die before then, it's a long story that I've explained in other threads. I'm not scared to turn 30, I just thought the idea of dying at 29 sounded attractive, but I'm fighting. The holidays are very difficult for me and so is winter.

Well, that fucked me up harder than anything ever. I don't know why I fought the nod, I should've just went straight to bed as I haven't had a proper night of sleep in 3.5 months. Woke up with the worst headache of my life, likely dehydration but I don't know. I got hit by a car 7 years ago and broke all the bones in my face and a nasty concussion, and this pain was identical. I had to down a fuck ton of kratom and tylenol to even get this down a little bit.

The point is being a different age, that's about all. I grew up poor as shit so I rarely got anything for either occasion, and if I did get something nice it'd be the only thing for maybe a few years until something else. Gameboy color in 1999, gameboy SP in 2003 for instance. Never any big consoles or anything

(edit: wtf? I was replying to someone and they're completely removed, so this response looks like it's totally random)

Last edited:
Hey BourbonMac,
I’m just catching up on everything you wrote … I hope you’re doing well (as possible) as I’m writing this.

You have my empathy & understanding for sure with PTSD, pain, ect.
I have a pretty severe case of it actually … winter/holidays are pretty hard for me too. ( I would write more but I’m trying to ward off this headache rite now)
If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to reach out to me okay
Big hug to you 💜🌺