Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Opium - New Experience - Euphoria and lucid dreams

hearcolours

Bluelighter
Just for the sake of it, a short recollection of my "trip":

T 000: Ingested about 0.7g of flake opium orally (dissolved in warm water)
T 020: Some nausea, highered heart beat, sweating
T 030: Calmness and euphoria kicks in, walking is a little nauseating. i decide to lay down and listen to music.
T 060: The opium seems to peak. Incredible sense of well being and clear headed euphoria. Itching starts.
T 120: I am still in a nice place. I feel a little cloudy and "empty" inside, but it's a joyful emptiness.
T 140: Smoked about 0.1g of the flake opium (via pipe). Instant rush. I close my eyes and my body seems to dissolve.
T 180: Again 0.1-0.2g are consumed via pipe. Although smoking is not nearly as intense as oral consumption, it puts me in a nice place of mind and brings a special kind of rush with it.
T 240: Itching all over. Euphoria has calmed down. I feel pretty sedated and numb. I lie on the couch in the dark and listen to some ambient music.
T 250: Ingestion of about 0.3g of cannabis (smoked). I am getting really tired.

During the next hours, I was in a semi conscious dreaming state. I had the most vivid dreams ever and was highly aware of myself dreaming. The themes went from erotical interactions with exotic women to childhood memories and recent situations in my life. Sometimes I knowingly opened my eyes and was "awake again", only to shut them again and return to my dreaming mind.

After this lucid dream phase, I must have slept for nearly 10 hours. I woke up the next day still really tired and sedated, but with no hangover. Spent the day with smoking cannabis, reading and listening to music. Only hangover is: It's kind of sad not to be in this space of mellow euphoria and well being anymore.

Peace.

erotical? is that a word?

"Only hangover is: It's kind of sad not to be in this space of mellow euphoria and well being anymore."

Sometimes thats the worst kind of hangover.

I got a kilo of pods today. I hope to make some cooked flake for myself :D