• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opiates with suboxone and how it effects your tolerance

Xen_Jdog

Greenlighter
Hey guys my first post, but long time googler and most of my answers have come from here thanks a lot. However I couldn't find the answer to this question. I take any pain pills pretty much for both recreational and pain(I have kyphoscoliosis). I always run out of my meds(I get 20mg hydros a day lol). I use suboxone(4mg a day) a lot as my funds don't allow my habit of 50mg hydro/oxy a day, I have and done much more. I take suboxone on days or maybe a week at a time(I'm well aware of the long lasting blocking effects), after a few days or so If I have the money I will switch back to the real stuff(Any opiate pill). Now of course I know I will not get the full effect escpecially after taking a few strips that week, but say I take 50 mg of oxy and feel it some, does that mean what I didn't feel didnt raise my tolerance(From where its at from the bupe) from the left over oxy that wasn't felt? I know the bupe is on there where the oxy didn't stick...but that will come off eventually. I am sorry I don't know how to ask what I really want , I cant find the words because I know bup. will raise or at the very least keep my tolerance at its current level. But taking a large does of something other than bup. and not feeling its full effect, the leftover u didn't feel, would it or would it not raise ur tolerance? I have my own reasons for this question sorry if it seems stupid, because I Know even to me it does. Sorry for asking the same question 2 times just some people might understand it better one way than the other. excuse my grammer please :)

When referring to raising my tolerance I am only concerned about the oxy(This example) that wasn't felt.