• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Opiates affect your sex drive ?

Okay so when I take both opiates, any opiate codeine, oxy etc or benzos like diazepam I can never get a proper erection or able to masterbate properly, I don't feel much of a sex drive either like wanting to have sex, this was a big problem in my previous relationship. I assume this is normal ? What's your opinions guys ?

Yeah, pretty common. Low sex drive, not being able to finish. Etc etc etc.

Getting an erection was never a problem for me, but not being able to finish after a hour or more of some serious fucking, was.
Then it would always be, “why don’t you cum?” “Am I not good enough for you?” And all the bullshit that comes with it. Only a handful of my ex-lovers knew I was an absolute junkie.

Kinda hard to explain what’s going on besides the cliche horseshit line of “it’s not you babe, it’s me”
Which never worked and just made me look like an asshole. I never/could/would tell them I shot up 6 bags of fire heroin before I picked them up or met them.

The lesser of two evils I suppose. Shits fucked.

Hopefully I’ll never have to deal with that shit anymore.

Good lovin’ folks
Always, fair winds and following seas

I don't feel much of a sex drive either like wanting to have sex, I assume this is normal?
Extremely common, a major reason being that prolonged and heavy opiate use lowers your testosterone levels.

Personally it's always made me feel more sensual rather than sexual, if you get my drift? Like I want to be physically close to someone and be touched, but I usually don't feel 'sexy'.

Oxy always made me randy and stimulated. Kratom however never gave me this effect that I can recall, I generally don't notice issues with it though. It's stuff like benzos or gabapentinoids which make me feel very little.

As a male I enjoy the lowered sex drive + decreased sensation, it makes me last longer in bed and pester my wife for sex less.

But I don't like how kratom has been killing her sex drive. Definitely has an adverse effect on her.

As a male I enjoy the lowered sex drive + decreased sensation, it makes me last longer in bed and pester my wife for sex less.

But I don't like how kratom has been killing her sex drive. Definitely has an adverse effect on her.
Interesting. Kratom has a stimulating effect on me for the most part, and actually makes me MORE horny, not less. Feels like there’s more sensation

Okay so when I take both opiates, any opiate codeine, oxy etc or benzos like diazepam I can never get a proper erection or able to masterbate properly, I don't feel much of a sex drive either like wanting to have sex, this was a big problem in my previous relationship. I assume this is normal ? What's your opinions guys ?
An erection? I can barely get piss to come out sometimes

Yup and I see no point in sex when you can't get off. What's the point in just pounding away for hours for no reward at the end
you never got amped up and spent 20 hours lookin for the good midget prolapse video tryin to get a boner? Cmon man have sex wit ur self

So I've been messing around with a few different kratom extracts. I just tried one of my samples that I hadn't tried yet, because it has the lowest mitragynine content, and it ended up killing my libido which had come back after using the other extracts. I don't think that the lab testing is comprehensive in detecting all alkaloids, but based on the labs the website provides the difference is the isorhyncophyline and orynoxine content. The libido killing extract has these listed while the other extracts do not, the isorhyncophyline is around 0.3-0.4% and the orynoxine is just over 0.9%. Of course this isn't definitive but it may be a start

Yup and I see no point in sex when you can't get off. What's the point in just pounding away for hours for no reward at the end
Before I fucked up with "evil" drugs abuse I used to deliberately not cum at all during sex, sometime over few intercourses and building it up for grand finale when I felt so.
I also get sexual satisfaction even when I don't cum if sex was good. If she cums that's at least half a pleasure.
I'm not always like that and sometimes it's actually about cuming as much. But back in the day I even managed to have multiple orgasms and such pleasures and that back in the day wasn't that long ago and I'm neither that old so hope maybe I'll be able to have such sexual pleasures again.

I never had this problem. Opiates make me more horny and i can keep it up till i collapse. Wghen i was with my ex we where both shooting heaps of dilaudid and morphine and all we did was fuck all day. Impossible to gfet off on it though

Same here, though not impossible just hard but both kratom and opiates enhanced my sex drive even after years of daily use. I've heard opium described as a magnificent sex drug and it was used as an aphrodisiac in China.

Hey, it's interesting how substances can affect people differently! Thanks for sharing your experiences. On a different note, if you're into exploring diverse discussions, I found this link: https://periuod.com/period-underwear-swimwear. It seems like there's a mix of topics there that might catch your interest.

Last edited: