• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

opana ER (crush resistant)

tfuzion

Greenlighter
I have recently shattered my back, I am on 40 mg opana ER (amongst many others) however, the new crush resistant opana does not allow for 'tooting' so as it works how it should I am wondering if there are any 'creative minds' out there that have came up with a way around this new formula?

If they haven't beaten the waxy OC tamper, then they ain't gonna beat this one. Sorry pal, I'm in the same boat....

Going to move this to OD, they are the experts at such matters..

BDD > OD

all i could think of is cut it up real nice with a knife (like a chef mincing garlic lols, but its gonna be hard cause its a pill :p) and then maybe clip it into even tinier peices with a set of nail clippers, until you essentially have 100 or more tiny little peices.

Then back load that puppy into an oral syringe, then draw up 5ml or whatever amount of water it can hold, minus a bit so you can shake it, and then let err' sit for a solid 8 hours or more, shaking every now and again. I've heard this works some what well, then you can either plug it, or just eat the gelly liquid you will probably be left with. Maybe alcohol would work better than water for letting sit/dissolve in as well, but idunnolol.

good luck my friend!

Imagine a piece of gum, try to snort / plug / smoke / IV / whatever with that piece of gum. Its not gonna work right? Thats basically what the new Opana ER can be compared to

all i could think of is cut it up real nice with a knife (like a chef mincing garlic lols, but its gonna be hard cause its a pill :p) and then maybe clip it into even tinier peices with a set of nail clippers, until you essentially have 100 or more tiny little peices.

Then back load that puppy into an oral syringe, then draw up 5ml or whatever amount of water it can hold, minus a bit so you can shake it, and then let err' sit for a solid 8 hours or more, shaking every now and again. I've heard this works some what well, then you can either plug it, or just eat the gelly liquid you will probably be left with. Maybe alcohol would work better than water for letting sit/dissolve in as well, but idunnolol.

good luck my friend!

I haven't experienced the new opanas, but with the OPs I used a large animal nail file to grindem down.

I haven't experienced the new opanas, but with the OPs I used a large animal nail file to grindem down.

a yes, completely forgot about that. I even have a ped-egg I haven't used in years that would work perfect for grinding down one of the OP pills. Completely forgot about that lol. Yes, buy a ped-egg, just google it can find at any pharmacy or even retail store I think lol.

The new OPs can be cooked/baked and that seems to be a lot more effective when snorted imo

So they're making pills to counter the illegal pill market in the US. Fucking A!

I've always wondered why the US has such a huge problem with prescription drugs.

Over here in Europe, there are no adderal, there is no dexedrine, no desoxyn, no vicodin, no opana, no percocets, no oxycontin... you get the idea.
I think doctors really do not prescribe it as easily as they do in the US. Shit, if I fucked up my back they would at best, prescribe me some nurofen plus - which I can get without a prescription anyway.

Amphetamines I don't think are even prescribed for ADHD/ADD patients in my country. And most doctors/psychiatrists don't even believe that ADD/ADHD is a real disease. They won't prescribe antidepressants. Won't prescribe opiate pills (I don't even think many pharmacies have any opiate pills, except maybe from some morphine or whatever). Most people, when you tell them about all these pills you people in the US are taking will go: "Yeah the americans are a bunch of fucked up people, with their Prozac and Xanax, no wonder they have so many mass-murderers and junkies." Which is probably true.

None of my friends has ever heard of pills like Ritalin or any of the opiate/speed pills I mentioned above, although most of them are heavy drug users.

What's up?
Your government is feeding you high-quality drugs. With the adderal, nobody buys amphetamine sulphate.

Everybody should fucking do this, will take the money away from the drug lords and cartels and also give us very safe stuff to use, with safety info and all. No cuts, always as advertised.

Last edited:
Microplane is a much better grinder than a ped egg. I have the one they use for nutmeg and it works wonders, it even works with the E40s and E40 Smarties. It takes forever to grind down these new ones though. Have you tried the Coke or Emergen-C method yet? I tried grinding one down and dropping the powder in coke and letting it sit for a couple hours. It was ok, I was definitely feeling good, but it's not the same as snorting it that's for sure. It's probably the only way you're going to get more out of it, unless someone finds a way to nuke/freeze it like they do with OPs lol.

EDIT: here's the microplane I was talking about. I got mine at bed bath & beyond in the kitchenware department. http://us.microplane.com/microplanenutmeggrater.aspx

Last edited:
I'm aware this thread is pretty old, but I recently came across some E40s and I hate crush proof shit... But for those interested in IV...

Now mind you, I'm no doctor or scientist... I don't know the safety involved... You're injecting a drug meant for oral consumption, of course it's dangerous, so proceed with caution.

I tried to cut up the pill as much as I could with a nice, powerful pair of bandage scissors, and once the pieces were small enough, I put them in a spoon, added a little over 1 mL of water, cooked it very briefly, added another 0.5 mL water, and then add a huge cotton piece to filter it. The solution ends up being a little thick in its consistency, but I just shot twice using the same stuff and I am faded right now.

It was that easy.

But as I said, I'm no scholar, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Be safe and always keep yourself and your tools clean.

Do not follow saucebauce IV method. Without a real chemistry extract your risking clogging your heart with impurities or leading to amputated limbs with possibly just one miss.

The extraction requires 100% pure ethonal and that's all I will say.