• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opana and Gelling

kunmo

Bluelighter
Anyway to get around the Opana gelling up in your nose... i would like to figure out a way to just go 100 intranasal if its possible. After a few minutes when you try to clear your nose it just gets into your mouth and it like clear gelly almost. CAn you re snort or should you just eat it.

I eat the Opana Gel bugars as I call them.. Just swallow it.

I tried to respond to your PM, but clear out your messages :D

hahaha my bad PM's are clear feel free to send another. THanks as always VIO

Im getting enough of the Opana to feel it but like over is gelling up on me in my nose. Ive just been swallowing the Opana Burgar (as Vio so kindly put it) but i want to know if there is anyway to get around it or if im doing something wrong. Like i tried doing the small lines and waiting and ive tried just the whole line to... nothing seems to make a diff and i feel like im wasting a bunch....

ya thats the first thing i always do. I save the coating for eating....

Hey all, so you can sniff opana? Is it any good? I just started it when the oxy's went to the dogs. I use them mostly to control back pain but noticed they don't do much, compared to old oxy's. I used to like to rail an oxy every now and then for fun, how are opana's in comparison?

if u eat the opana it wont do much but kill ur pain. If u snort them they will jack u up way more than OXY's

Good to know, i would rail an oxy b4 when pain got unbearable, but i notice i have to take two 40 opanas to get an effect thats not even as good as 1 80(old oc) by mouth for relief.

So I was on this site topic and I read this guy put the whole process of how to breakdown and snort the op's the new oc's so shit maybe if u read it will help u figure out how to get the opana not to gel up I don't know tho cause it gels when moisture hits and ya nose Is wet but just thought I'd see if u knew about that site... I personally love the 5mg opana and the 10's since niether one have a coating no gel up and they actually don't taste bad.. Them blue 5's taste kinda like smarty's lol

Last edited: