• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

online pharmacies/getting pills without scripts?

Bastardizer

Ex-Bluelighter
ive heard of companies that will sell anyone prescription pills..... are these pills the real deal, are any of these companies reputable, im looking for oxycontin, methadone, sonata, adderall without a prescription????????
[ 08 April 2002: Message edited by: Bastardizer ]

I am a moron, I just thought all of you guys would like to know that!
[ 08 April 2002: Message edited by: Deus121 ]

ive heard of companies that will sell anyone prescription pills..... are these pills the real deal, are any of these companies reputable, im looking for oxycontin, methadone, sonata, adderall without a prescription????????
Hahaha.. yeah, good luck finding OxyContin or methadone. If it actually happens, good luck finding a source that'd be cheaper than buying it off the street.. hahaha.

250 for 50-10's is basically street value so im not gettin ripped...although 150 is even better
[ 08 April 2002: Message edited by: HYDRO_CHRONIC ]

And you're looking for methadone why? It's not exactly something that's, well, fun or whatever.

Damn, the hardest stuff I could find were benzo's and weak opiods (european online pharm.). And I even lost the URL to that site (new computer). Now all i can find is ultram. And its a rip-off.

Originally posted by Firewater:
And you're looking for methadone why? It's not exactly something that's, well, fun or whatever.
My opiate-loving friend would beg to differ.

Yo guys last time I checked this was where we came to discuss drugs not try & cop'em. If your looking for a new hook up get off your ass & hit the street. Don't destroy a good thing(bluelight) buy solicitating drugs on it...

Ya'll gona have an Agent "McClarren" at your doorstep from the FBI raid ya'll stash in about 2 days.

LOOKOUT