• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Once a month MDMA use. Anyone notice long-term side effects?

My favourite drug was MDMA. I tried to find some type of party just to have a reason to get high on MDMA.

Before MDMA I was a positive person.
After MDMA I got anxiety, depression...

You get my point.

To answer your question, don't over use it.
If I could go back in time, i would ONLY use it once or twice a year.

it all depends on the person

if you have any issues before you take it then MDMA will probably make them worse

if you dont then you should be ok

i used MDMA for years 3 or 4 times a week and I dont have any mental (depression, anxiety) issues. just addiction issues which I am constantly battling

but i did not take just MDMA, before i started MDMA I was frequently using weed, hash, acid and speed

when I started using MDMA i also used the above but also ketamine, coke, DMT

Hi everyone, I first tried MDMA about 10 months ago. My usage has averaged out to about once a month since then. After my first few times I began taking all the recommended precautions; anti-oxidants, drinking plenty of water, taking breaks if I'm dancing, using an SSRI (Prozac) after I return to baseline to (possibly) reduce neurotoxicity, as well as using 5-htp the week after to reduce hangover symptoms (I should note that my MDMA hangovers have been non-existent or extremely mild, even before I began to take these precautions). I told myself that I would reduce my use to no more than 3 or 4 times a year from now on, but I have two opportunities to do MDMA in the next two months, and I would really like to partake on both those occasions.

I don't use many other drugs, only weed on Fridays and Saturdays, and occasionally alcohol (1 - 3 times a month). Stopped smoking tobacco two months ago as well. I'm a pretty healthy person, although I could use more excercise haha.

I am looking for anecdotal reports from people who have been using or have used MDMA at this frequency, regarding any long-term side effects that you may or may not have experienced. So far I have not noticed any long term-effects, but I have noticed that after my last two experiences I caught nasty colds right after. I know MDMA is an immunosuppresent, and being in a sweaty-ass nightclub is the pefect environment for bugs to float around.

Thanks for any help :D
severe, persistent, and treatment resistant anxiety is the number one symptom.

and i dont give a fuck about what other people say, or what most peoples reaction to MDMA is. for a very small percentage of people, MDMA will fuck you up hard and give you severe anxiety.