On a BRIGHTER note/EVERYONE READ

Enerbunny

Bluelighter
I LOVE EVERYONE HERE!!!!
WE ARE THE COOLEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET, CAN WE PLEASE JUST GET ALONG!! EVERYONE HAS DIFFFERENCES IN OPINIONS, THAT'S WHAT MAKES WHO WE ARE
PLEASE EVERYONE KISS AND MAKE UP AND GET THIS BOARD BACK TO NORMAL, IT'S FALLING APART
P.L.U.R.
PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT
smile.gif

HAVE WE FORGOTTEN??
frown.gif

I couldn't agree with you more. I think we've all figured out by now that there is a lot of bickering happening on here. I'm a new member and just started reading this stuff before the new year...when everyone was pumped for the big NYE. I was ecstatic to find this site and see all the love on here for everyone. Now it seems that everyone is at eachothers throats. As a result people threatening to leave etc. I myself have become annoyed or disgusted with some of the posts or replys. But we are intitled the right to say what we want. So let's just bite our tongues and ignore what we don't like and continue to share the good aspects and experiences of E, raves, PLUR etc.
lots of love.

I think it's all cyclical. All the animosity is just going to make the love come back even stronger.
smile.gif

I say - if you want to fight - fight! If you want to love - love. DO whatever the hell makes you happy. We all have our good days and we all have our bad days. If we can love with each other, we should be able to bitch with each other. We're all here to be loved AND be vented on - that's all a part of friendship! Bitch away - just don't get too carried away with all this fighting - it's like a really bad episode of Days of OUr Lives!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!