• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Oldie but a Newbie …

Lnrescapism

Greenlighter
Sooo heyyy this is technically my second account as the one I used oh idk 10? Years ago I can’t remember to save my poor duggie heart. Lol

So I’m 10000% a pot/hallucinogens person. Hands out down. That’s where I vibe.

That being said. I’ve had an on again off again affair with sharps and meth, the ice definitely I use more now since all my adhd meds (yes I’ve tried them all and legally none the less haha) don’t work. Either I just get overwhelming anxiety zero on the productive as well. So here I am haha

Legitimately got hooked on H on accident then just didn’t want to be sick. BUT I am happy to announce I’m 10 years clean off H. It’s a good feeling honestly.

So I will and always will use and come back to blue iight as it is (still after 10+ years of constant use of the site) THE BEST harm reduction and just straight up drug discussion h have found.

That being said im starting a business but once I get my llc paper work and shit handled I would really really love to start a harm reduction program for my area! Sterile supplies, clean sharps, filters and what not! So if you have any experience on EITHER SIDE ( wether there for supplies or your handing the supplies out ) would love all the feedback brainstorming EVERYTHING you wild bunch of coconuts know and care to tell or share!