• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Old Testament.

Ive been reading some journals which explain the old testament in an easy format and I am not a fan of this GOD at all.

Its ridiculous this belief is taken literally thousands of years later, no wonder there is still war in the Middle East.

Not that all the trouble there is the fault of following this God, its everyone and their Gods.

Man's lust for power and territory just seems justified using God as an excuse rather than admitting to selfishness and greed.
Yupp, yupp and yupp.

Not only war. The entire western civilization is built upon these ideals.
An epileptic having visions during seizures; a borderline-carpenter unable to control his mania;
put me in a basement with a Glock, these two, Hitler, Stalin and four bullets, and I'd shoot each "prophets" twice.
May their words turn to ash and broken glass in any mouth which use them to subdue others.

The problem isn't gods, as I see it; it's people making this shit up and hurting others with it.
I'd also say we created gods to blame our flaws and justify our depravity.

Having a God is an ingenious way of controlling the masses. There were Gods in Canaan long before God decided to give the land to the Israelites but the written record either didn't exist or has not lasted.

God and Israel being what it is these days is testament to how wrong things can go. In a world of multiculturalism there is this complete ineptness to live in peace with respect. The bible needs updating as its stupid not evolving to suit the modern era .

Its too late now to invent a God and suck people in to doing /paying anything to be a good worshipper. Scientology is falling apart but is an example of still how insane it is for people to belong to a group of some kind.

I am glad we had this chat, my dear. Was getting pretty morose ,

Having a God is an ingenious way of controlling the masses. There were Gods in Canaan long before God decided to give the land to the Israelites but the written record either didn't exist or has not lasted.

God and Israel being what it is these days is testament to how wrong things can go. In a world of multiculturalism there is this complete ineptness to live in peace with respect. The bible needs updating as its stupid not evolving to suit the modern era .

Its too late now to invent a God and suck people in to doing /paying anything to be a good worshipper. Scientology is falling apart but is an example of still how insane it is for people to belong to a group of some kind.

I am glad we had this chat, my dear. Was getting pretty morose ,

I think the forest is obscuring the trees.

Man has already created his new religion. He no longer leans on a "god" to create a religion to use to maintain control of the masses. The new god is intersectionality and the new virtue is being a victim. Nothing else has changed. An elite class of "priests", now called scientists, journalists and infuencers still rule the masses and demand absolute obedience or the unbeliever will be destroyed. Only the outward signs are different

Last edited:
How so? Look at all the civilizations that surrounded Israel or were a part of it. They were wiped out. I don't know if this says anything explicitly except that Jews know how to protect themselves and their beliefs