• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's different, one thing i miss is the hit i guess.. which isn't a bad thing. i think if i switch to this it will be much better for my lungs. really the only bad thing in my opinion is having to wait 5-10 mins for it to heat up. you can't really feel the vapor when your inhaling but im still trying to figure out the best temps
I'm not sure what temperatures yours can go up to, but I've found that vaping at 420F-437F is the absolute closest to smoking I can get (in terms of both the "throat hit" and the size of the vapor clouds I exhale.) Mine is always set at 420F with this awesome "Boost Feature" that pops the temperature up ~15-20 degrees higher in between pulls, and then cools back down to 420F as I take my hits. It also heats up in about 20 seconds, so jesus christ do I feel your pain with having to wait 5-10min for yours to heat up. The biggest downside to using high temperatures is a shorter-lasting bowl/oven. On 360F, I can hit an oven packed with like .2g-.3g for a solid 20min-- but at 420F-437F, that same oven/bowlpack'll last about 4-5min before I can taste that it's about done.

If you're interested, look up the PAX vaporizers. Fucking amazing, especially the PAX 3. I've also hit a Da Vinci a handful of times and was wholly satisfied, but it lacks the smart phone app that lets me track my PAX 3's temperature in real time.

mine goes from 200-400 i just vaped some hash along with some weed at 360 and it seemed to work pretty good

anyone see this? pretty cool, but lmfao @ ~14:00 when the guy starts talking about his "dry trimming" process, standing in front of 2 cyclones running all wet bud, then on to their dry room with racks of finish bud drying. Dry trim? lol.. either guy is straight conning the market, or he is completely ignorant to the term. Given his industry insight, I kinda doubt his ignorance on the topic...

^ I only watched one minute but your question is answered @ 14:55:

"You guys are doing wet trim right now, but you do dry trim for the outdoor harvest"
"Yes, that is correct"

Just made butter from a few ounces of trim, then threw some Sizzler bread into the pan and soaked up as much of the butter as the bread could hold.

I'm not really familiar with edibles. Ate some hash pancakes once, didn't do much. Also had some cookies at a music festival years back, but I had a crazy weed tolerance at the time, so didn't find it too strong.

I'm starting to feel a strong body buzz. Hoping I didn't have too much :oops:
That's what's up.

Some girl I met at my recent job has the hookups. Got some bud that make me jaw drop to some Bob Ross hard now. Good shit.

make me jaw drop to some Bob Ross hard now.

ummm excuse me, but what the fuck did you just say?? (lulz)

I'm sittin' on some middies. Got a few grams of some kind of kush left but it's been mids most of the month for me, and I'm okay with that.

I honestly want to stop the habit for a while. Cold turkey doesn't work for me with weed, though, so the key is to slowly cut back. I'm proud of myself for these past few days, man, because I've only loaded the vape once a day. I'm dreaming of the day I go to bed and realize that I haven't smoked/vaped at all in the past week.

I just mean I got so stoned the other night that I watched hours of Bob Ross painting shit and was just absolutely blown away.

When I saw "Bob Ross hard" I just got so confused... but I think that's on me, though.

is that from attack on titan, jib, the avatar?

Nope, it's from Bleach! Ichigo Kurasaki in hollow form. Fuckin' loved that show

It looked a lot cooler when our avatars were smaller. I've wanted to switch it up but always figure it's not worth the effort.

I know most of ya's don't care about this kind of shit, but heyyyyy, I'm weed-free for the past two days. Kind of had a stressful day, though, so I'm planning on breaking down a gram or two right after I finish this chik-fil-a.

It's so weird how going without turns me into a sweaty beast. I just don't understand the science there. Anybody here have any insight on that?

[EDIT: Also, anybody here that lives in Alaska? Just curious.]

Last edited:
Got Durban Poison and Amnesia Haze from the dispensary a few days ago. Liking them so far, but I wish I didn't have to get 2 sativas (roommate preference).

Anyone else pumped for 'Stranger Things 3'?

ST 3 should be dope.

Got some fireworks that I'm prolly gonna have fun with around that time, too.

So sick of the backward cannabis laws in the UK.

Cannabis used to be Class C, i.e. the least harsh punishment if caught, then they upgraded it to Class B under the fear mongering of schizophrenia inducing effects, thereby making the claim it is more damaging to people and society than other drugs that remained in Class C such as Benzos, Steroids, GHB, Buprenorphine....

How the fuck can you claim cannabis is more dangerous than benzos or opioids or some stimulants.

Ah yes, they say cannabis today isn't the same as cannabis from decades ago, because now it is 'skunk' and skunk is LETHAL.

God save the queen, she ain't no human being :/

I always lol at the fact at all the skunk propaganda in the uk.

My state had really strict laws they would treat concentrates like hard drugs where any little spec is an automatic felony. Thankfully we have medical now. For a while we could only get concentrates but now can get bud. It wasn't right to limit it but at least their was some sort of scientific basis to that decision.
After they allowed smokable flowers some guy was trying to pass a bill limiting the max thc percentage in flower to 10% since more "can cause psychosis" which was ironic since we could already get concentrates with 90%+ thc. Thankfully it didn't pass.

Feeling great after some dabs after a month's long break.

just curious for heavy smokers how often do you cough up black phlem, i know its probably and infection or something. its not consitent so i'm not to sure how worried i should be , but i scuduled a physical just incase.
the plants are looking good a acople are flowering, im kind of hoping they turn out good even if their pretty small

^^All the time. Less than when I constantly smoked, but it still comes up. Granted, though, I still smoke cigarettes.

Alright, so I have a question for y'all too. Just recently got into an argument about this and I wanna know if I'm trippin' or not, but anyways:

How long of a drive do you think 100 miles would be for you?

Half an hour? 1 hour? Two or three? I'm well aware of how the math behind mph works but still, this is an honest question.

1.5-2 hours, because of other drivers, and assuming an average speed of 70mph when actually moving.

I don't have any black phlegm, never have. I don't smoke cigs though; the occasional tobacco pipe and weed is all I smoke and I've never had issue.

Well, it's not really black. Just little dark spots of grey and brown. idk, hard to explain but you can literally feel the bits of tar come up with a little cough... I should probably quit cigarettes....

But yeah! It's about 2 hours for me because traffic here is a bitch and there's a light every quarter mile. But no, I wasn't assuming any speed-- just whatever it would be if you were to take that kind of trip from your house. Dude called 100 miles an hour long drive and my whole mentality was no the fuck you don't drive 100mph everywhere.

the color of the phlem varies from clear to black.though the phlem is rarely that dark usually just bits of grey in it but from what i'm hearing its probably just from smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.