• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ol Skool Bluelight vs Nu Skool Bluelight

Fixing things was the oldskool way man! Nuskool idea is to talk about fixing things, and by golly things are being fixed behind the scenes. But practical implementation left us long ago
smile.gif
Now me talk about days gone by and reminisce, about the first person you kissed and wonder how, the smell from a girl can spark off nostalgia... (did I get it rightish?) And we also talk about how it's going to better soon
smile.gif

Some things were better before, some things are better now. But it's all good.... except for having the social forum instead of the search function.

Yeah I know I've been away for a while but just from reading around a bit I've noticed a few differences. Discussions used to be educational. I like how we used to come up with new ideas, do a little of our own research. Work out what effects what through experience and pooling our knowledge together and making new discoveries. Now a lot more is known and has already been researched, so the amount of new information has dropped off. Yeah, I like the new school, and all the new people I've met have been great, but I miss the old school as well.
Sionara,
DB