Okay what the fuck is happening?

^how many times have i told you, ours is the only timezone that COUNTS%)

Yeah, but it's April 1 all.day.long <3

What's with Aussie's thinking it's game over at noon? I've never heard of that, honestly (and you aren't the only one I've heard that from).

TheLoveBandit said:
Taco forum was meant to be an easter egg for those that thought of it and could find it. Perhaps it should remain so, and let you earn your way to it?

It's not that hard to figure out, but nearly impossible to find just 'looking for it'.

/gets soft, especially for staff who let us do this to them.... link

Ha I foudn it I did I did I did. I think???
:D

I just got all anal on the taco forum. Wee al must speek rite on bloolite!

Or else... :X

TheLoveBandit said:
Yeah, but it's April 1 all.day.long <3

What's with Aussie's thinking it's game over at noon? I've never heard of that, honestly (and you aren't the only one I've heard that from).
Because that's the rules. If you play a trick after noon, then you're the fool.

EVERYONE knows that! :D

tambourine-man said:

In Amurrica we go balls strong all day long, you sissy girl.

tambourine-man said:

I knew that too. I didnt remember it till I seen you post it though. I remember always trying to catch people playing jokes after Noon when I was like 6 years old. Thats the last time anyone I knew ever took april fools day seriously and tried to fool me. I havent heard anyone mention that rule since then though, so I dont know if we (americans) still use it.

sixpartseven said:
Thats the last time anyone I knew ever took april fools day seriously and tried to fool me.

*cue ominous music*

I didnt mean it as "no one ever tries to fuck with me anymore" I meant everyone I know is pretty lame with no sense of humor, so they pretty much forgot today even exists.

^ I didn't wake up until past noon... does that mean I can't fool anyone?

Oh well, fuck it. I'll wait for Memorial day. That one's a hoot.

sixpartseven said:
I didnt mean it as "no one ever tries to fuck with me anymore" I meant everyone I know is pretty lame with no sense of humor, so they pretty much forgot today even exists.

I now call today yesterday....

GenericMind said:
You should change the Moderator titles to Interpol Agent. =D

I woke up this morning to find one of our more psychotic (like seriously psychotic) TDS posters had taken the prank seriously and was demanding to know if I worked for interpol.

I know I shouldn't laugh. But I can't help it.

I know I houldn't laugh, but that was funny, sushii. =D

TheLoveBandit said:
Same in Canada. UK too, from what I can remember. Tradition has it that you invite bad juju if you continue past noon. :p

^ it sounds like a rule made up by people who hate april fools day so that the jokes and pranks are kept to a minimum and they dont have to deal with them all day. Have your fun, but at noon, its over. That type of thing.

Are the Bluelighter and Greenlighter titles being switched part of the joke? Everything seems normal except for that.

^Lol at SA's mean title :) Its like we can't quite get the Soup Nazi back to sleep or something....I am still frightened/amused.