Oi Oi Oi!!!! Happy B-day OD.

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
OD you are a gem here- thanks for bringing your wisdom and experience to TDS!!! :D :D :D

2904991852_61e17032ac.jpg

Happy B-day!!!

T-shirt-Black-Flag-My-Rules.gif

(boobs included for added pleasure)

Hehe happy b-day man. Don't stand for anything less than cheesecake!

that's awesome man happy birthday.
may "old" be as sweet and easy as they make it look on TV...

Happy Birthday, WellDone (that's what I call OD). May you have a wonderful birthday and an even better year ahead!

haPPy HaPpY BDAY OD!!!

make this year your year, by continuing to share the gift of yourself, as you have been, as you are..!

and...asc's BlackFlag shirt looks hot enough for a glass Of water -
give it a splash.....

Beat On The Brat

overdone!

<3 happy birthday to you! <3

may this next year bring you more happiness than you know what to do with and
may you be showered with all the love and admiration that you deserve. <3

Last edited:
erm..*cough*-those arent mine, they belong to Google images.

What a shame seeing you in a wet t-shirt would make OD's birthday and everyone elses day alot better ;)

Happy birthday OD Sorry i got in on this abit late :\

I hope it's a good one for you

wow! Thanks gals and guys. I used to operate on the premise that I didn't want anyone to acknowledge my bday. Turns out, I think I've always wanted something nice like this the whole time.

The day sucked but sometimes ya gotta flip the script and turn a negative into a positive. The gf ended our short, live-in relationship that night. TBH, it was over way before this and I already processed the bulk of the emotions back then. Right now, I feel good because I learned some things. I also suspect that there was some karma involved somewhere in this. I know that I have been cold, distant and uncaring in relationships before. Now I know what it feels like to be on the other end. Lesson learned = consider people's feelings more often.

I REALLY like that you all took the time to post here and... yes, my limited participation here of late was directly related to the attempt to make an unhealthy relationship work.

Definitely learned something of value.

(still can't believe I'm fucking 41 years old, though! :p)

Thanks Asclepius!!!!!!

and this

(still can't believe I'm fucking 41 years old, though! :p)

Well, I'm glad you are fucking forty one years old because each and every one of those 41 years made you one of the best guys on the planet. <3

Happy birthday OverDone!!!! <3
Sorry for the belated birthday wishes, I'm in the middle of exams and have had very limited BL time. But I knew it was your birthday yesterday and I was thinking of you, hoping that you had a great day, despite everything. Much love to you man, you are such an amazing person and I wish nothing but the best for you :)
<3 <3 <3