• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Ohio - Hot Pink Dolphins & Purple Dragonflies

Otaku77

Greenlighter
I got 4 pills the other day, 2 purple dragonflies and 2 hot pink dolphins.
I snorted half a dragonfly, parachuted the other half and plugged the second one. I didnt feel a single thing, they seem to be completely bunk with absolutely no active chemicals.

I am optimistic about the 2 remaining hot pink dolphins I have, saw good reports on them so hopefully I wont be completely ripped off. My camera sucks ass, all the pictures I took are way too blurry to be of any use. The imprint is a dolphin jumping to the left, well pressed rounded pill, no speckles that I can see.

Unfortunately the testing kit i purchased today wont be arriving before I take them so I cant give test results

Has anyone encountered these in and around ohio?

you will be happy with the dolphins bro. If they are the big hot pink with the fat dolphin jumping left ur good to go.

That is indeed what they are, but that still doesnt leave me 100% sure, if i was id get some more. I havent been able to find any pictures of them and my camera sucks.

These are pure hot pink with no color differentiations at all on them.

Yeah thats pretty much it minus the color. I was thinking of taking a little bump of one of them thursday to see if i get off at all. I havent rolled in 2 years, and am going to a party on saturday. On one hand, I want to know that I have at least something that will get me off, and then on the other I dont want to dampen the experience on saturday.... Trying it so close beforehand would be foolish if I expect to roll hard on saturday too wouldent it?

^^^ Yep. You've only got a couple of more days....you've waited 2 years....you can wait 2 more days, right? It'll be SO worth it (providing the pills are good). :D

Hello! I just updated my report on Hot pink Dolphins with a consumers report found here: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10952

grade A man, must of been the shit everyones been raving about for sure!
Sorry the report isnt very well thought out or anything, I started with one of those timeline things but I peaked too hard and wouldn't of ever been able to complete it.