• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Oh my god I have to chuck this script

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
Not sure how many people can't control their adderall script use--but I'm guessing I'm not the only one lol! It kind of is funny... albeit sad simultaneously. I basically am just getting worse and worse with controlling my script use and taking more and more as the months go on. I have tried... so hard to moderate. It's just not going to happen.. I guess this is similar to how people can't control meth use? I just can't stop resist redosing and staying up 2 days in a row and zombifying out. My doses are unfathomable... yeah I have to find a way out. Regardless quite a fun time just not enjoying myself living this way. I don't know why I can't stop eating it...

I think it's evil. However I wonder what I'd tell my doctor if I suddenly requested to stop taking it?

I don’t take Adderall but I am scripted dexamphetamine for ADHD. I don’t bother taking it when I’m on meth but I always fill the script. Currently I have 800 5 mg pills in unopened bottles. Which is kind of like of a treasure trove of potential but also a worrying sign of how long I’ve been off my meds.

Ok.. so I guess I'll just post it whatever. Usually start with 100 mgs off the bat and then wait a while and redose with the same amount or slightly higher etc. Eventually it just plays on repeat for a couple of days then I go onto living like a normal person until the refill. I definitely do not benefit from higher than 100-120 milligrams in one sitting. At the end of a 3 day bender which has somehow become the norm this past year, it's probably like half the script or so. So maybe 300-400 milligrams over 2-3 days. It is quite a lot and I did not start behaving like this out of the blue. It took some time to somehow get to this point. I have seen some people dose 1000 milligrams in a day but those people seem to have methamphetamine tolerance or crack. I have been searching for answers regarding HR for adderall and it seems mostly non-existent in objective detail. I don't know how well researched stimulants are regarding substances as a whole, but it seems that we don't fully know just yet exactly how it effects the body and brain negatively. Most of it appears to be claims that aren't backed up yet.

Used to leave the script in a drawer and salvage it. The good old days :) The psychological addiction to stimulants is strange. The cravings come after a long time without them and then I scratch the itch so I don't have to think about it for a while again.

Last edited: